• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MustangCWO Retirement Ceremony

BurnieB78

I want to give Stephanie (StepOnMii) a huge THANKS for getting Todd's jacket embroidered and getting the card around for the members to sign.

Great job, Stephanie. The jacket looks great (fit him well, too) LOL!

I concur...Steph you are amazing! I dont know how you do all of this but you certainly do it to the fullest and best! Keep up the amazing work!! Thank you.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Thanks alot Todd! Wife and I had a great time. Im glad I could be there... very nice. I cant wiat to see you get your chapter up and going in Florida. :)

northerncountry

Thank you again Todd. The words and passion you put into your speach reached deep into alot of members ( military and civ) souls those words took ahold and gripped us I want to thank you for the moment of silence and the remebrance of what we are fighting for. Again Thank you for your service of all those years and allowing us the grattitude to serve with you. You are releived WE HAVE THE WATCH!!!

step on mii

It was a gret ceremony Todd! Glad we were all able to be apart of it. You will be missed and I'll be looking foward to seeing you in Florida :D We will have to come hunt you down when we are there for holidays hehe

step on mii

I want to give Stephanie (StepOnMii) a huge THANKS for getting Todd's jacket embroidered and getting the card around for the members to sign.

Great job, Stephanie. The jacket looks great (fit him well, too) LOL!

I concur...Steph you are amazing! I dont know how you do all of this but you certainly do it to the fullest and best! Keep up the amazing work!! Thank you.

No problemo :) Danny YESS it did fit him well we did a great job estimating the size hahah! and Burnie Thx I dont know how I do it all either but I get it done :)

StarAngel

Yes Steph, you do a great job, and have a great imagination. Fantastic that you have so much energy to get all the things done that you do with school, work, and having your hubby home! Wish I had a little of that energy! Keep up the great work!!!