• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MustangCWO Retirement Ceremony

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
South Bay and any one else who wants to meet. We will be meeting at the AutoZone on Palm Ave and 13th St at 11 am and roll out at 1115 sharp!!

Address for Autozone is:

1344 Palm Avenue
San Diego CA 92154

M

Mustangcwo

I will have parking reserved for all the cars to protect you from nicks and dings in the parking lot. I will have 20 spots reserved and I really appreciate the overwelming response. :rock:

gmantheman

I might be 5-10 min late as I have to give the usual long weekend safety brief at 1145. I am not long winded so it should be pretty quick.

Ford1288

Donator
I will be missing this now... kills me. Todd I congratulate you, thank you for serving and I would have considered it a pleasure and honor to work under or beside you any day in the Navy. See you Sat. at the track?

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
That was the best Retirement ceremony I have ever been to!!!

How much did you pay for the two fly overs Todd?

:lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
I can't give my praise right now. I will cry a really big lot and I already cried for 1/2 hour this morning. I will write later when I have better control. ....... or after I have a good cry.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
That was a great ceremony. Especially the fly bys. I'm impressed. :wink: :smile:

I'm just thinking, I think this was my first retirement I've been to. I've been to a few decommissioning, but this was my first retirement. Todd, you broke my cherry. :lol:

But in all seriousness, thank you Todd for including us in this huge part of your life. I thank you for the bottom of my heart and I'm privilidge to call you and have you as my friend. Fair Winds and Following Seas, my friend.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I want to give Stephanie (StepOnMii) a huge THANKS for getting Todd's jacket embroidered and getting the card around for the members to sign.

Great job, Stephanie. The jacket looks great (fit him well, too) LOL!

mrswickedstangs

Wish I could have been there, but work didn't permit it. Emilio filled me in, and sounds like the best one ever... You've had great accomplishments and success in the Navy, and there is no doubt you will continue that success on whatever next adventure you choose. Congrats!

BurnieB78

That was a great ceremony. Especially the fly bys. I'm impressed. :wink: :smile:

I'm just thinking, I think this was my first retirement I've been to. I've been to a few decommissioning, but this was my first retirement. Todd, you broke my cherry. :lol:

But in all seriousness, thank you Todd for including us in this huge part of your life. I thank you for the bottom of my heart and I'm privilidge to call you and have you as my friend. Fair Winds and Following Seas, my friend.

Sub, Danny, I agree 110% to what you just said. Todd you will be greatly missed! Who ever is your successor has GIGANTIC shoes to fill! You are an irreplaceable entity to what Wicked Stangs has become. Fair winds and Following seas Todd!! And God Bless!