• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MustangCWO Retirement Ceremony

gmantheman

Unless I have duty, I will be there. Hell, I work across the street at the dental clinic and we get off at 1145 every Friday.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
This is more than a month away how do you already know you have duty? You must plan way ahead. may 28

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
oh sorry miss read the date. i dont know i might not have duty but us being in 3 section mon-sat 0630-1800 and soon to come mon-sun 0630-2000. there are alot of pissed off sailors on my ship. hope i dont have duty, i dont think anyone would want to swap duty if i do with us being in 3 section.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
oh sorry miss read the date. i dont know i might not have duty but us being in 3 section mon-sat 0630-1800 and soon to come mon-sun 0630-2000. there are alot of pissed off sailors on my ship. hope i dont have duty, i dont think anyone would want to swap duty if i do with us being in 3 section.

3 sections? WTH????

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
We going to meet somewhere and roll in together?

I was thinking somewhere in IB and roll up the Strand together.

I think that would be cool to do as a Club

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Thanks all, I was thinking the Autozone on Palm and 13th in IB.

Plenty of parking. HP2 wants to bring hers so if I could get another WS member to park next to her it would be greatly appreciated!!

What time you all think about meeting and rolling out? Not a good idea to be late! LOL

Or we could be late and make an "Entrance" to embarrass cwo LMAO

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I will meet you guys there. It doesnt make since to go all the way to IB. Gibbs, wikedroush,yosi,and my self all live with in 5 min of qualcom. We would go over the coronado bridge. If they post they are meeting up in IB im up for then but will probaly roll out from up here some where.

Gibbs do you guys want to met up here somewhere? I was wondering if you guys are all wearing uniform as well?

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
I will meet you guys there. It doesnt make since to go all the way to IB. Gibbs, wikedroush,yosi,and my self all live with in 5 min of qualcom. We would go over the coronado bridge. If they post they are meeting up in IB im up for then but will probaly roll out from up here some where.

Gibbs do you guys want to met up here somewhere? I was wondering if you guys are all wearing uniform as well?

South Bay people want to meet?

Sounds good to me!

I am Retired so I don't feel comfortable wearing my uniform with long hair and a beard! LOL

Slacks, dress shirt and a tie for me.

Mark it on the calendar cwo, I wearing a tie MoFo!!!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I am wearing a uniform as he was a Chief and it is the right thing to do. I am not meeting up anywhere, but would be willing to.

Gib