• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MustangCWO Retirement Ceremony

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
South Bay people want to meet?

Sounds good to me!

I am Retired so I don't feel comfortable wearing my uniform with long hair and a beard! LOL

Slacks, dress shirt and a tie for me.

Mark it on the calendar cwo, I wearing a tie MoFo!!!

Sorry Todd, I like you and all, but i hate ties. So, i'm coming in shorts and t shirt. Maybe I'll wear a polo because its your retirement. LOL!

yosemiddysam

Donator
WEll as much as I wanted to go to this Todd, We have a command wide retirement ceremony for our Ornance MSgt the same day. Wish I could make it but we are all required to go to this.

Red

Do I have to dress up for this? You know me I'm just blue jeans and a t-shirt kinda guy. Make that a mustang t-shirt.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Do I have to dress up for this? You know me I'm just blue jeans and a t-shirt kinda guy. Make that a mustang t-shirt.

civilian casual. So, no, you don't have to. I'm probably going to be in shorts with a polo shirt (or WS shirt)

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
civilian casual. So, no, you don't have to. I'm probably going to be in shorts with a polo shirt (or WS shirt)

Thanks Danny!

I was giving cwo crap, jeans and a Polo shirt here. Tie to damn formal for "Civilian Informal"

M

Mustangcwo

Like I said before, "Wear what you like and are comfortable in". No Danny, no pink thong. That attire is reserved for Fast Sleeper.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Thanks all, I was thinking the Autozone on Palm and 13th in IB.

Plenty of parking. HP2 wants to bring hers so if I could get another WS member to park next to her it would be greatly appreciated!!

What time you all think about meeting and rolling out? Not a good idea to be late! LOL

Or we could be late and make an "Entrance" to embarrass cwo LMAO

OK, all you southbay people or anyone else, let's meet where HP suggested above. I say meet time 1100 and roll out 1115. We can meet and roll out earlier if anyone thinks that's a better idea.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
OK, all you southbay people or anyone else, let's meet where HP suggested above. I say meet time 1100 and roll out 1115. We can meet and roll out earlier if anyone thinks that's a better idea.

We will be there at 1100 unless something changes

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Great Idea Hp!

I'd love to participate in a "roll in" as a group. An awesome statement showing everyone our support and friendship for CWO.

Red

I was planning on taking the day off from work but I can't. I'm splitting wiring a house with a co-worker. When did this house before we were done by 10:00 the next morning. If we can do it again I should just be able to roll in with you guys. If not I'll have to get there asap after.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I was planning on taking the day off from work but I can't. I'm splitting wiring a house with a co-worker. When did this house before we were done by 10:00 the next morning. If we can do it again I should just be able to roll in with you guys. If not I'll have to get there asap after.

When do you want to come by to pick up your pass.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Remember all who don't have Base Stickers, you need to PM Todd ASAP so he can get passes for you to get on the Base!!!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Emilio if your gonna be at work we could meet up cause i'll be on North Island.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I will be there unless Michelle is in having the baby.