• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shead a tear for Ears's car.

Red

On the way up to the Toy drive Ears go into a small accident. I'll let him tell the story cause I don't want to get it wrong. But it seems to me the he got T-Boned by a car heading west down the 67. I have pics but I'm only going to post a couple. Thank god everybody in the car was alright. Not so lucky for the guy that hit him. He got taken away in an ambulance. I'll send Ears a link to the rest and if he wants to share them he can.

DSC02435.jpg

This is great pic showing the cars skid mark swerving into Ears's car.

DSC02446.jpg

cornboy06

yeah that was crazy... really glad the little one is alright.. along with everyone else in the car.. hopefully the other guy is alright who was taken away in the ambulence..

StarAngel

It was pretty freaky for sure. Red that is a great pic, showing what that dummy did to crash into ears. I couldn't believe it!! Steph and I never saw that little white car coming. I am very happy that everyone was out of their cars and walking around right after. Those guys complained after the ambulance got there. I sure wish I had a camera with me at that time.

BurnieB78

That was one heck of an ordeal. Totally glad everyone was ok. It seemed that the guy in the other car was just completely dazed and beyond disoriented. He was able to walk to the gurney under his own power. But that is just what I saw so please take this with a grain of salt!!

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
ears,
I am very sorry for you and your family, which includes your car. However, I am more thankful and happy that none of you were hurt. If I can help in any way please let me know.
fs

Tommy

First of all, I'm glad to hear that your family wasn't physically hurt.

Second, I seriously hope you bought Gap coverage, I think that car is totalled.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Damn. Just glad you guys are ok.

But I do think the car is totalled and that other guy's insurance should have to pay for it as it seems from the pictures that it was his fault.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
glad your ok but even more happy it wasnt the sn95 all other stangs can suck it!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Damn. Just glad you guys are ok.

But I do think the car is totalled and that other guy's insurance should have to pay for it as it seems from the pictures that it was his fault.

Danny Mustangs are Unibodies and that frame is tweeked..

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
that all depends on how far out in the road he was and whether he can prove it or not. what was the other car trying to avoid? was there another car?

ears

ok,,, well this is prty well what happened!!

we got turned around goin up to the vfw, so we all turned around, and pulled back out on the 67at that time we got a bit seperated from the group, the last car i saw was barbie, and she pulled into a place on the left, so i stopped in the turn lane and pulled into a bar right there,,, it was cheers.... go figure!!

any way, i turned around in that lot and pulled up to the road to wait for the others behind me in our group and figure out what was goin on. at this point i looked to the right and was gonna pull out to cross trafic so that the others in the turn lane could continue the direction we were goin,,,,, (monica passed us beeping,, so we realized we should probably follow her) so i looked right, then as i looked left i see the white cavaleer coming at us, i assume he thought that i was gonna pull out and go, or he felt that i was too far into the road or somethin, but he locked up his breaks and turned directly into me!!

everyone, including the police said that if he didnt lock up his breaks and would have continued straight,,,, (remained calm), then he would have gone right by me. and what told them this, was where the glass was laying, and where the skid started, and ended.

and to answer a few other questions,

there was no other car involved, just the two of us, he could have continued straight and the wreck would have bn avoided!!

gap insurance whats that?? lololol!! jk!!
no we dont have gap on the car, we owe way way less than what the car is worth, so gap was un needed!!

as far as being totaled, from what i understand, if it took out that crinkle zone, then theyll total it,,, other wise it should be repairable, but im not an expert thats just what i understand or get from it!

and if it is totaled, then fo sho!!
i already told her, were gonna pick up one of a few things, possibly, a 2010 gt, a termi, or,,,,, id have to do some convincing,,,, maybe,,,, a gt500.... but that would take some doin. and itd be the car shes drivin, so i dont know if i want her to be drivin a gt500 around every day, more like id be jealous!! LOLOLOL!!!