• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shead a tear for Ears's car.

mypetsnake

Ears I'm glad you guys are ok. Id say no to the GT500 only because of how you said she drives a clutch. They're not cheap to replace. But once again, I'm glad everyone is ok.

BurnieB78

wow man that really is too bad. like everyone else i am so glad that you are all ok! as soon as we got the call, james, red and I hopped the fence at the VFW and ran (literally, red didnt like that too much lol) down the high way to you guys. Thats straight up unfortunate about the ride too. we should have a memorial in its honor :p

ears

let us have a moment of silence!!

let us pray,,, ah men,,,,, all praise be to the fonz!!

(youll probably only get that if you watch family guy)

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Ears, there are alot of nice used GT's out there for sale. And they have about the same price tag as a new 2010 6er. Go for it and before you buy another remember you want 8 cylinders......LOL

Gib

ears

yea thats fine...

if any one knows corns wife, she has a few good pics of the car right before i got hit!!
here ill try and post a link aswell

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
There are also a few 03/04 cobras in really nice shape for 15-19,000. I would of gotten one, but my dad said that he won't let me finance anything until I move out.

ears

well talkin to the ins company at this point it sounds like theyre sayin im at equal fault because i was "too close" to the road.

the other guy said i pulled out right in front of him!!

BUT I WASNT EVEN MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is turnin out just like i thought it would,,, its all gonna land on me!!

Xodus989

well talkin to the ins company at this point it sounds like theyre sayin im at equal fault because i was "too close" to the road.

the other guy said i pulled out right in front of him!!

BUT I WASNT EVEN MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is turnin out just like i thought it would,,, its all gonna land on me!!

Use the police reports and their statements and the skid mar images to show that the other drive head to move an entire vehicle width over to hit you.

ears

yea im sending all the pics i have over to my agent right now! but the ones that i relly need are from corns wife, her camera tells the whole story, she has a shot of my car secons before i was hit, and i was not in the middle of his lane at all!! or pointed in the direction he said i was!!

he said that i was pointed right towards him!!

that fn bag of sh*it. i swear to god,,, if i get this pinned on me, im gonna drive a bus through his mobile home!!!!

step on mii

yea im sending all the pics i have over to my agent right now! but the ones that i relly need are from corns wife, her camera tells the whole story, she has a shot of my car secons before i was hit, and i was not in the middle of his lane at all!! or pointed in the direction he said i was!!

he said that i was pointed right towards him!!

that fn bag of sh*it. i swear to god,,, if i get this pinned on me, im gonna drive a bus through his mobile home!!!!

:rofl: Ears your too much! still no word from yoru agent so yeah... and you def need corns wife's pics cuase you WERENT in the middle of the lane pointing at him :wtf: is that guy smoking

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Make sure you dont speak to the other insurance agency!!! Have them contact your company for a statement. Also the insurance company you have......call them up and bitch them out for suggesting 1 bit that it is your fault. Let them know where you stand, it is the other guys fault 100% and anything less is unacceptable! You pay them to be on your side. USAA acted like I was going to be partially at fault when the guy backed into the side of my car. I was hot, called them asked them what I pay insurance for and so on and so on, threatened to go away from them after 8 years and zero tickets or accidents. I mean it was the first time I needed them for anything so why were they drilling me for it......Yep ended up 100% the other guy through arbitration and I didnt have to pay the deductible either due to them wanting to keep my business.

Be aggressive with them, they are like anyone else, will take the easiest resolution to a problem.....that isnt always right though.

Good luck. If they dont total it and the other guy is found 100% at fault...... look up this: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061217071626AAimXpX

It is called a Diminished Value Claim. Basically if your car was worth 20K before the accident and now due to major repairs and a carfax that shows a wreck, it is worth 14K.....your value diminished 6K.....that is what your claim wwould be for. Yes your vehicle may get repaired, but the fact that it was in an accident that was 100% the other guys fault entitles you to the DV as you are never going to see that return from the vehicle. Ask your agent about it. You will have to file it against the other guys insurance but it may be worth it. Your Insurance can not file it for you. Hope this helps......

Gib

ears

yea thanks gibs, i didnt think about those things!!

this is my first time goin through this whole thing, so ive bn letting them kinda guide me, but i cant let them screw me either!!

StarAngel

Heh, don't trust the insurance company, they are out for themselves. If you need to talk with an attorney, at least get a free consult and find out the direction to who you need to yell at! :)