• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wickedstangs Bash at the Beach BBQ 2010

GLDNPNY

I can be there at 5 if need be. Promise not toleep thru the alarm this time! If we are trying to hold a section of the parking lot should I plan on bringing both Goldie and the L?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I will be there early like last year. USNLightning, the more cars we can park to save spaces the better, but if someone have cones or yellow tapes, that would work too.

Mrs. ears

I would be willing to help just let me know what you would like me to be in charge of. I am a great event planner!!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Mrs Ears, can you coordinate the food? Not bring it, just make sure we have that stuff covered? Once we get numbers, I am sure it will be easier.

Gib

Mrs. ears

Ok Guys I am in charge of the food. I have Red down for Hotdogs and usnlightning down for burgers. PM me if you plan on bringing food, drinks, condiments, or any food related items.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Emilio, I will invite the SCS guys again. That is good by you right?

Gib

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I just added a link to the park. This has directions to the area. We were at Crown Point Middle last year. I think that is a good spot and we should try to get that again.