• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wickedstangs Bash at the Beach BBQ 2010

Mrs. ears

Gibs I have the cones under control. I have 3 donators so far and only need 1 more to reach 18 cones but judging from the pictures I think more will be needed lol. Oh well whatever the cones don't cover the lawn chairs will :)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Gibs I have the cones under control. I have 3 donators so far and only need 1 more to reach 18 cones but judging from the pictures I think more will be needed lol. Oh well whatever the cones don't cover the lawn chairs will :)

It should. We'll just space them out every 4 spaces. That should save about 70+ spaces. I think that would cover it.

northerncountry

I will be there after I get off of duty on sunday morning around 845 should roll on in. I will give Fighting Sailor a call and see if there is any last things that need to be picked up for the shindig.

Shane361

YES! I was n one of the pics! LOL Wish I could join you guys cause we had a blast last time!!! Enjoy!!!

joker

Hey Amanda how many coolers do we need cuz I don't know if the wife said anything but we have one too not to big but it will work