• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

12 June muscle car cruise

txmach302

DATE SET: 12 JUNE 2011, @ 9:30 AM. will meet off exit 109, make a left at the light go under the underpass when you come up to discount tire on the left there is a light, make the left and you will see a big opening for parking and will be over to your front right, i'll be there early so i'll be the rally point.

i'll have the where are we going alittle more later, but i believe this time we are going North somewhere, since we have guys up that way, i figure it would be best to go that way for em so they don't have to make such a long long drive, like i said i'll have some more details of where we are going at a later time and will update ASAP

Please if your going let me know or if it is possible that you are going let me know, so i can put your name down on the list, so i have a ideal of who is all going.

again this is open to all muscle cars, so buddies with vette, gto, camaro, firebirds, vipers, any type of muscle its all good for em to come along.

ASh

txmach302

Again guys i need ya'll help going up somewhere not to crazy but heading North area, even if we do something past Seattle or somewhere, i just need ya'll help on choosing where we are going. i know certain places down here, but really don't know any up that way. maybe silverdale???? just a ideal, don't know, or some park to go see, like i said need ya'll help so please we got like a week or two weeks to think of this and need to come up with something. thanks

ASh

txmach302

guys i'm sorry if i plan this on a day that there is something else going on, i can change the date for sure, i just need to get some ideals on where we should go up north or somewhere up by Soji and phill and the other members up that way, that way ya'll don't have to drive all the way down to lacey this time and we can meet up somewhere closer to ya'll

again like i said on another thread i'm truly sorry for what happen on the last cruise and that is my name on the line and what i want if for everyone to enjoy themselves and WANT to come on another cruise i put togather, i want them to be fun and everyone to have a GREAT TIME, so please come on the next one and it will be different. again sorry for the probs we had on the last cruise

ASh

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Ash I can make this one and so can a few of my members. When you get more info out I will put it out to them.... so you can count about 7 of us going from silverdale area

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Phil if they are going out your way, your chapter should be able to make it in full force!

txmach302

yea guys i want to do something up near ya'll that way ya'll aren't coming all this way down here, i'm tryin to make it good for everyone, i just need ya'll guys to throw out some ideals or i'll come up with something by lookin at a map, that will be kewl if there is 7 of ya'll coming you can count on a few more this way coming along for sure

ASh

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I don't think I will be heading out there but I will let the guys out here on Whidbey know about it.

txmach302

thanks a bunch the more the better, i just want to get a good amount togather, just will be alot of fun

ASh

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
WOW! That's gonna be one hell of a cruise. The Mukiltio ferry isnt that bad. I think they have 2 ferries and run every half hour or so. I haven't been to Bay Veiw I'll take a cruise out there this weekend to see what could be planned as for a meet up spot. How many cars do you project will be comming?

txmach302

i've never messed with one, are they bad or whats the deal with em, they cost money? how is it getting into em with the cars.

ASh

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Here is the link for fares leaving Mukiltio, http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/ferries/far...date=20110612&departingterm=14&arrivingterm=5
Here is the link to fares leaving Clinton, http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/ferries/fares/FaresDetail.aspx?departingterm=14&arrivingterm=5
Here is the link for schedule, http://www.wsdot.com/ferries/schedule/ScheduleDetailByRoute.aspx?route=muk-cl

They are not bad, when I drive on to the ferry I have to go at an angle. If you guys go in as a group let them know and they will try and keep you guys together.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
My car and Alberts both are pretty low and we have no problems getting on and off Ferrys.
That is out of the way for us out here. We may cruise from the begining and the break off

Jon

Donator
Yeah mine's low and I haven't hit it, I took it at an angle just to be safe tho but no problems. The ferrys are good there's 2 of them running back & fourth. Hell the whole ferry's like a 10 minute ride to be honest.

txmach302

Well guys if you know of somewhere else please let me know so i can plan for somewhere else, i'm lookin for something up that way that we wouldn't have to get on a ferry and can go to a beach or something like that

ASh