• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

12 June muscle car cruise

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I'll ask the guys if they wanna roll to this but i'm thinking we are going to have another car wash this weekend. We are trying to get are chpter funds up!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Soji I plan on going to this.. when are you going to roll out to meet up?
Ash where are we meeting you guys and what time?
NW Drake are you going directly to meet spot or rolling with us?

txmach302

hey guys i'm so sorry bout this, but i'm not going to be making it to the cruise, i found out and got the date messed up that my mother in law is flyin out the 12th instead of on the 11th like i thought, i have to run her to the airport, i'm truly sorry bout this, so are ya'll still going, if so i'll put on the other forum that people are still going to meet up, but i just won't be there. let me know please, again truly sorry for getting the dates wrong

ASh

txmach302

so ya'll want to still cancel the cruise, or have people still show up and go where ever ya'll are going. just need to know for other people that i know that aren't on here??????

ASh

Bullitt 6301

Well damn now I don't know what the heck I am going to do... haha

How many people are you talking about from the other forum are planning on showing up?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Our chapter is going to be having a car wash on Sunday the 12th so we wont be going.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread Phil I have duty on Saturday and after the week i've had am sticking to ma guns and just chilling at the house. In process with a bathroom renovation here so may just chill out and help out complete it once I wake up.

blackstallion06

Donator
I think I may just end up putting my clutch in so I can get some miles on the car. I need to rack up some before I get it on dyno with the new Intake manifold, drive shaft, and coil packs.
I dont want the clutch slipping while its getting tuned. I want to make sure its getting power to the ground

txmach302

again sorry guys for this not going to happen, would love to get something going on in july for sure, like the first weekend or 2nd one, i'm wanting to do a simple cruise, like to ocean shores again or somewhere up in seattle

ASh

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
phil, are the coils on the mustangs an issue? On the lightnings its a waste of money to change out the stockers. Even the 800+hp trucks run stock CP's

txmach302

i haven't had any issues with mine yet and i don't hear of many people having probs, i do hear of guys switchin em up and it helping alittle but not a big item that i see get switched out

ASh

blackstallion06

Donator
Dusten a few of the guys have switched them out in San Diego and noticed a great throttle response. Some say that on mild cars that you can feel them
pick up a little hp. I want them to give me a better throttle response.