• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

12 June muscle car cruise

Jon

Donator
The islands nice, got some good scenic spots up here. We took a cruise around it a few weeks back and it was amazing, I never knew there was so much on this island.

That is the day after my duty day so I may not be able to make that one. That will require a little more planning on my part. depends on what watch I get. May I definately suggest at least 4 walkie talkies this time one dedicated to the DESIGNATED lead car and one dedicated to the DESIGNATED trail car and some in between. Loss of cell service I am now realizing was a major factor in personnel not being able to communicate their concerns and positions. Thanks in advance. Please make it enjoyable for all. Want everyone to enjoy hanging out. ok i'll step down now...lol.

txmach302

that is sweet what batteries do they take? if so maybe i can pick some up so we have em next cruise, for sure this time we will have em for the cruise, like everything, there are certain thing that need to get fixed or tweaked alittle, kinda like the cruises that get put on, i'm sure the next one will be better,

for the ferry, we will head out to em and i'm not going to be on a deadline to get there and rush, i just want to enjoy the view and when we get there we can sit and BS about what ever, its all good for me, i enjoy talking with everyone

ASh

txmach302

Just wanted to say if anyone knows the area we are going to, i would for sure like them to lead when we get close to the area, i think it makes it way better than someone not knowing the way up front, but which ever if we have to make some u-turns its all good, we are still looking good while we do it

ASh

Just wanted to say if anyone knows the area we are going to, i would for sure like them to lead when we get close to the area, i think it makes it way better than someone not knowing the way up front, but which ever if we have to make some u-turns its all good, we are still looking good while we do it

ASh

lol. hey that sounds like me...lol

(NW)Drake

who said that getting old sucks :-P
I know a good spot and i believe its in the middle ill check the maps here soon its snoqualmie falls.

(NW)Drake

who said that getting old sucks :-P
Ok guys its a 2 hr drive from elma, wa if we do this it could potentially give us 100% show up because we have to hit seattle we would cruise I90 to snoqualmie pass to the falls their so its shorter for people int the seatac tacoma chapter and the bremerton chapter and its about the same distance for us down here by olympia as it is for the island chapter what's ur guys input from up their. For direction google map snowqualmie, wa

txmach302

if there is somewhere close ya'll want to go to on the way there, like a landmark something let me know, we could always stop on the way there

ASh

txmach302

loosk like the viper won't be coming along, so if you can go ahead and let me know if your going on this one, hope i didnt get this on days people have to work and if you do very sorry

ASh

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Going to the falls sounds good to me! I heard about it as well when we where in San Diego. They said that is a must go must see spot

ben

Banned
going to the falls for whidbey chapter is about 2hrs for us. dont know if anyone will be able to make it. sounds like it will b a great cruise..

txmach302

hope ya'll guys can make it, ok so we have 2 pairs of walkie talkies now, so lead car and rear car will have the talking power, this one should be pretty fun, and i'm sure the next one will be better

ASh