• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Attn: Feared

Punisher

No one is saying he's scared, as matter of fact, I think he's brave, for standing up for 4Vs and dissing 3Vs.

Last time I went to handford, thought he'd be there, but he had school, so it was all good. Now I just wanna gettir done

This should be fun as always.

Shane361

Dustin Lemme borrow your wheels so i can kill this 3V lol!!!!!

Pretty sure the 3V guys didnt have a 4V Terminator in mind. There picking on the Mach's. My Mach put a hurting on the last 3V..and that was before the gears. :rofl: It was priceless cause I was just thinking how purdy his car was and then he wanted some...he got it and more.:beer:

Foxman

Pretty sure the 3V guys didnt have a 4V Terminator in mind. There picking on the Mach's. My Mach put a hurting on the last 3V..and that was before the gears. :rofl: It was priceless cause I was just thinking how purdy his car was and then he wanted some...he got it and more.:beer:
sounds like a street encounter

Foxman

Chris, you know that I want to put your Cobra to sleep so im game for this! Dustin isnt going to be no joke since he bumped up the shot of juice.

the racing is motor to motor... and the shot he has is for track only...

I was really hoping to shut that zo6 down this weekend... cant get an extra set of rims anywere

Punisher

Wow! Every time when someone talks about racing, there's gotta be people saying "my car will slaughter yours, your car is slow" no freaking ****, if ur car runs faster, good for me, me and Dustin are trying to settle our dispute about 3V vs NA 4V, since some members here think 4V is the only way to go, I just wanna trying it out. If your car is faster, keep it to yourself, no reason to brag, there are people faster than you out there.

Dustin, I'm working til 9 this Saturday, week days will work better and safer

SIC FIDDY

the racing is motor to motor... and the shot he has is for track only...

I was really hoping to shut that zo6 down this weekend... cant get an extra set of rims anywere

Andy, your dreamin man. Your bottle must be leaking cause you gotta be high to think you have a chance at the Z.

SIC FIDDY

Wow! Every time when someone talks about racing, there's gotta be people saying "my car will slaughter yours, your car is slow" no freaking ****, if ur car runs faster, good for me, me and Dustin are trying to settle our dispute about 3V vs NA 4V, since some members here think 4V is the only way to go, I just wanna trying it out. If your car is faster, keep it to yourself, no reason to brag, there are people faster than you out there.

Dustin, I'm working til 9 this Saturday, week days will work better and safer

Dont think anyone was saying that. I just want a shot at the Termy, and the Termy wants a shot at Feared.