• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Attn: Feared

yosemiddysam

Donator
I have some fiberglass front fenders to take a lil off but dont really like the design of them so they have not gone on yet. Saved a few with the C/F Hood, Corbeau seats w/ rear seat delete, plan on getting a coil over/tubular K-Member set up, slicks and skinnies, but also just added some with the subframe/rollbar so we will see what it weighs. Anyone know how much removing the convertible top and motors would reduce it?

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Probably because we head out to the spot in tulare afterwards. Whats the trans-am got? Its not going to be fun bringing our slow cars for some fast ****. We can bring something quick and gamble maybe?

Kevin seems to know the cars, They are always looking to run for cash thats why i was putting it out there. I think the TA and kevin would be a good run!

yosemiddysam

Donator
Just out of curiosity... How much cash is the norm for a race? I keep hearing you guys say they run for cash......

Punisher

With my tranny, there's no way I'm in the 12s. I miss 2nd allll the time now, ran in handford the other night, 2nd is no bueno