• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Attn: Feared

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Wow! Every time when someone talks about racing, there's gotta be people saying "my car will slaughter yours, your car is slow" no freaking ****, if ur car runs faster, good for me, me and Dustin are trying to settle our dispute about 3V vs NA 4V, since some members here think 4V is the only way to go, I just wanna trying it out. If your car is faster, keep it to yourself, no reason to brag, there are people faster than you out there.

Dustin, I'm working til 9 this Saturday, week days will work better and safer

what about fridays?? Not this one but the next?

Shane361

Wow! Every time when someone talks about racing, there's gotta be people saying "my car will slaughter yours, your car is slow" no freaking ****, if ur car runs faster, good for me, me and Dustin are trying to settle our dispute about 3V vs NA 4V, since some members here think 4V is the only way to go, I just wanna trying it out. If your car is faster, keep it to yourself, no reason to brag, there are people faster than you out there.

Dustin, I'm working til 9 this Saturday, week days will work better and safer

Since your talking about me...I just posted up the only observation I have had with a three valve. Went like this again... 3V :croc: 4V.

VENOM04

Punisher. Damn bro chill out. All i seen was 3V vs 4V. should have been more specific. No where in there did it say NA. And yes i know there is always a bigger fish in this case a faster car. Hell my cobra is probably the slowest cobra anywhere around here and i know that. Besides if you seen the post i said Feared take out the 3v then (feared) and i will go.

But its all good man.

SIC FIDDY

Punisher. Damn bro chill out. All i seen was 3V vs 4V. should have been more specific. No where in there did it say NA. And yes i know there is always a bigger fish in this case a faster car. Hell my cobra is probably the slowest cobra anywhere around here and i know that. Besides if you seen the post i said Feared take out the 3v then (feared) and i will go.

But its all good man.

You back from DET homie?

Punisher

LMAO, now EVERYONE who was being cocky became slow!!! I remember you Venom, you are the only spins the tires at 140mph, right?

Shane I'm not "picking" on Mach1's, in another thread, my buddy posted his 3V for sale, and some people started saying "3V sucks, 4V is the only way to go". That's where it started for me. no doubt 4Vs are bad ass, revs higher; but no need to diss the 3Vs.

So since we were on that subject, we might as well get a race out of it, that's why I called out Dustin.

I welcome you Shane/Venom to our little "get-together", my car will be all motor with just a few bolt ons, stock gears, stock suspension, full weight. I won't be using my bottle, so come play.

Shane361

I never dissed three valves nor would I. I love Mustangs..just not Mustang II's. Even when I raced that 3V that wanted some of me I was admiring how his stance was, rims and exhaust. I use to have a 400rwhp 2valve running 7.5 so 3V was a step up for sure. I wont do anything less than a 4V again but that is my personal opinion. Also would never own 05-09 but the 10 is beautiful. My Cobra just put down 575 at 5500 and hoping for more very soon so I can hold my own but as mentioned there is always something faster and 600rwhp these days isn't as much as it use to be. -Shane

VENOM04

punisher, no not spin the tires at 140, break loose going through a corner at 140. But yeah thats me. But the part where everyone was making fun of me is the whole 90 in 3rd gear thing. which yeah i ****ed that one up it was 4th then i went out and proved it. But yeah dude no disrespect just talking crap to talk, you know how it is.

Foxman

I never dissed three valves nor would I. I love Mustangs..just not Mustang II's. Even when I raced that 3V that wanted some of me I was admiring how his stance was, rims and exhaust. I use to have a 400rwhp 2valve running 7.5 so 3V was a step up for sure. I wont do anything less than a 4V again but that is my personal opinion. Also would never own 05-09 but the 10 is beautiful. My Cobra just put down 575 at 5500 and hoping for more very soon so I can hold my own but as mentioned there is always something faster and 600rwhp these days isn't as much as it use to be. -Shane

lol mustang II is my next prject... with a 5.0ho punched to a 347... make a lot of people up set...

Shane361

lol mustang II is my next prject... with a 5.0ho punched to a 347... make a lot of people up set...

When I retire..I will build a Notch for the track. Will be an auto with a SC. Have alot to learn about it before I get to that point though. -Shane

Punisher

Shane, it wasn't you that I was talking about.

Venom, actually you were saying you hit 80 in first gear, breaking traction at 140. Where did you turn a corner at 140? How sharp was the corner?