• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Aug 20, 2012] NMCA WEST COAST SHOOTOUT (Pomona, CA)

Fuzzy Logic

hope everyone had a good time. i was cooking the whole weekend by the granatelli trailer. lol! thank you to all the ws members who stopped by to say hi. it's people like you guys who make the events what they are. we can sponsor them and show up, but the people going down the track are the most important part of the events.

Ford1288

Donator
I'm glad you liked it as a racer Dave. As a spectator is was expensive, hot, and there was a lot of down time between people crashing and breaking. Hopefully next time it will be better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
That's great Dave. Good to see you made two good runs on Sunday. I just didn't feel like getting dressed again and have to put my numbers back on when I just took it off. The wait just wore me down. Would have love to make a couple of runs before leaving. But at least I got three runs down this, as you put it, an historical track.
It was a fun weekend and definitely looking forward to next year's event.

Jon, thanks for the great videos.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
hope everyone had a good time. i was cooking the whole weekend by the granatelli trailer. lol! thank you to all the ws members who stopped by to say hi. it's people like you guys who make the events what they are. we can sponsor them and show up, but the people going down the track are the most important part of the events.

We had a great time. Looking forward to next year.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'm glad you liked it as a racer Dave. As a spectator is was expensive, hot, and there was a lot of down time between people crashing and breaking. Hopefully next time it will be better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to come race next time.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Congrats to everyone that made it through the True Street Challenge; my car didn't even make it to the event. I am very proud of each driver and I truely appreciate your representation of WickedStangs at the track. I am working on the Fox this weekend, and hopefully I didn't fry to many wires/components. It will be an honor to once again race with such an awesome group!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Congrats to everyone that made it through the True Street Challenge; my car didn't even make it to the event. I am very proud of each driver and I truely appreciate your representation of WickedStangs at the track. I am working on the Fox this weekend, and hopefully I didn't fry to many wires/components. It will be an honor to once again race with such an awesome group!!!

Good luck, hope its an easy fix. Looking forward to see the Fox back on the track.