• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Aug 20, 2012] NMCA WEST COAST SHOOTOUT (Pomona, CA)

2K7GTCS

I reserved three rooms for this weekend's event, but very few people are planning to go, even just to watch. If I don't hear anything different by tomorrow morning, I will be cancelling the reservation for one of the rooms.

If you are planning to go and still need a room, let me know ASAP.

2K7GTCS

I found a couple interesting tidbits on the NMCA forums about this weekend's event:

"True Street competitors receive a complimentary entry into the Sunday Bracket Program."

"Any size tire is permitted for the NMCA West (True Street) events."

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I found a couple interesting tidbits on the NMCA forums about this weekend's event:

"True Street competitors receive a complimentary entry into the Sunday Bracket Program."

"Any size tire is permitted for the NMCA West (True Street) events."

Where did you see the complimentary entry? I can't find it on the forum.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ooops, I'm wrong. the museum is less then 2 miles from the track. Cool, a free party the night before the race, then free bracket race entry on Sunday. Sounds like going to be one helluva weekend.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
bad news guys one of my co-worker requested emergency leave for today and tomorrow.:( I have to work his hours for Thursday and Friday 8-5 I will get off late on Friday. I am still trying to find a replacement but, not looking good.

Dave what is the Hotel we are staying at?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
bad news guys one of my co-worker requested emergency leave for today and tomorrow.:( I have to work his hours for Thursday and Friday 8-5 I will get off late on Friday. I am still trying to find a replacement but, not looking good.

Dave what is the Hotel we are staying at?

For those meeting us in Pomona, we will be staying at the Comfort Inn at Fairplex. 1421 S. Garey Ave, Pomona, CA 91766

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
So, who will be meeting up at Denny's tomorrow for the cruise up? Post up so we know who to wait for. We are rolling out at exactly 3pm. If you don't post up, we won't know, you will have to catch up or meet us at the motel in Pomona.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Alright everyone we are out the door.. Wish us good luck... I will be bringing to the next meeting some Head and Shoulders shampoo....:) For all you flakes...lol

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Just finished eating dinner headed back to hotel get car ready

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

wickedbird

Well I made it to the museum and now my car has a bad tick coming from my cylinder head. Getting towed back to Yuma in the morning. Maybe next year......

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ford1288

Donator
Here and loving the cars and racing. Car show is really small but the racing is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk