• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

BAD Times with supercharger

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
you gotta remember that trap speed is directly related to 60ft and traction. if you cant hook you cant get speed. thats probably why your trap speed was so low. 80mph is still high for a 9.2. i was running 8.8 at 80. anthony was running 9.2 at like 76 of something.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
and you already found that you were loosing power from the water in your coils right?? is it still sputtering in high revs??

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
yeah should be better results. i was saying reaction is key if your tyring to race some one

02gt

The car runs like a champ now so i should see some real good results at barona when i go on sunday. I need to a get a feel of how she'll launch with a better preped track like barona.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
warm the tires real good (not too much) launch it easy at first and give the tires a chance and push them harder and harder each run.

02gt

i only raced there once but i thought that was an great track because it is preped 10 times then Q. The only thing that sucks was the fact i was waiting in line forever to make a run.

02gt

yep, i remember from a while back someone said that sundays are good days to go.

02gt

I live in el cajon so it doesn't make much of a diference for me, i like the Q because it is more about having fun and you get more runs.

yosemiddysam

Donator
I will never run at the Q after running at Barona.... There is just so much of a difference!!!! The Q is like driving on ice compared to Barona.