• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

BAD Times with supercharger

02gt

yeah the first time i ran at barona i just remember how hard my car picked in the front when i took off. Good times.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
im scared to run at barona because i might break something when the car properly hooks.... yeah im still running that guy from scs

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I have fun at both place and both have ther good points and bad I guess.

Qualcom
I think you get more expirence for improvement on 60' foots cause its har to launch
Its more of a steet race set up
Can race who you want
Close to house

no traction
Dangerous with people hangin over return lane
I hate they way classes are set up for trophys

Barona
Good seating for family
track is prepped
good venders
photos of your car
camping/bbq

Not alot of parking
higher elevation
in middle of no where
dusty
hard to race a buddy

Just my opinion both have there highs and lows in my book

02gt

Totaly agree, i think if you want the best true runs barona FTW, speaking of barona i'll be heading up there friday night for T and T.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I will be on duty and Sat going up to FFW to shoot for 12's I will be happy with a 12 second range pass.. going to quit racing and concentrait on building my moter and getting body finished off... after that who knows may sell for another project stang just kidding. We do have w.s, race car to tear up thoug in future as well as my buddy wants to get into dirt oval racing... I told him I drive he said that was the plan so we will see lol

02gt

My friends and i used to go out in the grass fields and jump some of the beater vehicles that were laying around, lots of fun.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
barona is closer to me lol but i agree on everthing else phil said good point bro

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i didnt see any imports there sunday... unless u count the crotch rockets