• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

beat a gt500 today

GT400SC

PM for Decals
The jokes on YOU guys!

sucka.jpg

There is nobody named srsxr99, there was no race, the photo is a fake (complete with dog) and all of you, well MOST of you, have been PUNKED!

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Who's Curtis? Just a random pic grabbed off the internet I'm told.

Edit: Woop, there's your answer, Google! LMAO!

navyfc117

GT400SC said:
Who's Curtis? Just a random pic grabbed off the internet I'm told.

Edit: Woop, there's your answer, Google! LMAO!

curtis little drives the orange terminator. he gets on this site too. he was there on the jba cruise

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I didnt get punked..........I checked the IP address when I was about to ban him and saw that it was either Mav or it was a buddy of Mav.

I figured I would let it go and see where it was going and talk a little **** at the same time.

Gib

maverick169v

WS Posting God
Gibs07GTcpe said:
I didnt get punked..........I checked the IP address when I was about to ban him and saw that it was either Mav or it was a buddy of Mav.

I figured I would let it go and see where it was going and talk a little **** at the same time.

Gib

mhmm. i smell b/s. lol. was wondering if someone was gonna check the ip.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Mav, did you read what I posted on pouya's thread last night? I'm retiring my soapbox and thanks for keeping me occupy for 20 min with that post. LOL

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
yep super mod on duty.....you didnt notice the difference in the posts I had....at first was yeah ok whatever good job kind of thing, then STFU and Go Away......LOL

I did have a little birdy tell me something but I was suspecting there was a foul stench in the air....I wont run you but I like your idea of what you want to get......been thinking of the same kind of thing myself.

Gib

P

pouya

oh dang i really wanted to run this guy that u guy's made up lol nice prank u prik's lol

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
^^^^ LOL you can run my GT it is slow.......3.31 gears and stock engine without a tune......

Gib

P

pouya

o.k il run u but im missing 2 cylinders lol and its basicly stock

maverick169v

WS Posting God
Gibs07GTcpe said:
yep super mod on duty.....you didnt notice the difference in the posts I had....at first was yeah ok whatever good job kind of thing, then STFU and Go Away......LOL

I did have a little birdy tell me something but I was suspecting there was a foul stench in the air....I wont run you but I like your idea of what you want to get......been thinking of the same kind of thing myself.

Gib

sdsub zero you snitch!