• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

beat a gt500 today

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Not really I was told because I was gonna ban you/him......

maverick169v

WS Posting God
lol. i was thinking abou ttha, having to call tim or vp or someone to tell them let me back on.lol. i should get points for "recruiting" sprsxr99!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I was on the mod page on one tab and on the forums on another tab....debating whether to ban or not. That is when I got a PM......

eleetryder

Leet WS Member
DAMN you guys, that was funny..LOL!! I think 90 percent of all were fooled at one point. As for me I was fooled up till the end. A funny read from the beginning to the end.

P

pouya

Misled20 said:
lol.. i was gonna say the V6 guy can race my "stock" 4.0 v6 oh well... Pouya wanna race at the Q?

im always down to run as long as i win lol
and yes i will run u

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
wow this is gonna be one to watch....I will tape it......One for the bulletin board here.....

Gib

P

pouya

wow this is gonna be one to watch....I will tape it......One for the bulletin board here.....

Gib

oh man making me nerves my first time ever on the track!!! at least i know how to stage and all that other good stuff so if i lunch at 2000rpm at the streets with very lil wheel spin at what rpm should i lunch at he q since it is a lil different

P

pouya

i was wondering how do u get a road worrier award, and making it look cool, have it look like a warrior with wheels burning out lol

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
well if you are used to launching at that RPM I would suggest doing that until you get used to the lights and such.....yeah you may lose, but you are learning still so no big deal. Once you get used to that part start playing around with the car to find the right RPM for the track. If I remember correctly, depending on the track will dictate how hard you can launch and what RPM to do it at.......

I have never drag raced on a track before but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.....LOL

If I am wrong I apologize ahead of time. Above is what I plan on doing.....get used to it, then experiment. No reason to change the way you do everything at first.

Gib

P

pouya

Gibs07GTcpe said:
well if you are used to launching at that RPM I would suggest doing that until you get used to the lights and such.....yeah you may lose, but you are learning still so no big deal. Once you get used to that part start playing around with the car to find the right RPM for the track. If I remember correctly, depending on the track will dictate how hard you can launch and what RPM to do it at.......

I have never drag raced on a track before but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.....LOL

If I am wrong I apologize ahead of time. Above is what I plan on doing.....get used to it, then experiment. No reason to change the way you do everything at first.

Gib

ye ur right and man u crack me up
"I have never drag raced on a track before but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.....LOL"

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
If I am wrong well I am wrong I have an excuse though......ignorance.....

Or stupidity! I think it is the later of the 2 though.

Gib

yosemiddysam

Donator
J/K I would say if you are used to that RPM try it there. If you dont spin then try a lil more until you spin.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
SWEET see the Holiday Inn Express really works!!!!!!!

Thanks Yose!

Gib