• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

**calling out sic fiddy**

Punisher

I never said I would walk importslayer's car, my cars not fast, not that fast.

You have a blown freaking cobra, how is it not fair for you

VENOM04

oh i guess i just got the wrong impression. Just because its a blown cobra dont mean anything. I mean i dont know if you know but we have a smoking 14 second 03 cobra around here too lol!!!!

But yeah like i was saying im down for a fun run anytime man. weather or not i get my ass kicked, its all for fun and good times in my book.

VENOM04

from what i hear though. a quick ass 3v.

or driver. I also heard it eats mach's for breakfast

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
from what i hear though. a quick ass 3v.

or driver. I also heard it eats mach's for breakfast

its not like i had bus lengths on me, ****!!

Oh and i never talked **** about your car, never did like the rear rubbers on it though, but i geuss you fixed that? you got DRs now?

VENOM04

Just tryin to get your feathers ruffeled feared about the 3v vs 4v.

Not saying you were directly talking **** about my car or even charlie but everyone in general, so i figure if i take out the top two contenders.

And yes 90% of people talk **** about my car and the fact that i usually dont race. I was just affraid to hurt my car but **** it.

Nothing personal Feared.

And no not DR's just new tires. LOL!!!!!!!

SIC FIDDY

just tired of everyone talking shiz about my car and i got new tires so i might as well put everyone who says their **** is fast to the test

I never said your car was slow by any means. Im hearing your not just intake and exhaust anymore. Not saying my car is the slowest or fastest thing around but some people who are nowhere near as stock as I am want to run and then brag about beating a almost bone stock Z. Someone will always be faster and its the same old story everytime. Will I lose against Dustin on his huge shot of spray, hells yes. If your being honest Chris and your not pullied, tuned and all tricked out you and I will be a good race.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
That will be enough talk about street racing..............

Just get it done and tell me who wins for gods sake!

Figured I would get your attention....LOL HI Central Valley!

VENOM04

Sic

Dude i never said that you were talking ****. people have been talking ****. So if i take the two top contenders out, you and dustin then no one has any more room to talk ****.

second so who is spreading rumors around about my car? pullies..... tune.....

Foxman

I never said your car was slow by any means. Im hearing your not just intake and exhaust anymore. Not saying my car is the slowest or fastest thing around but some people who are nowhere near as stock as I am want to run and then brag about beating a almost bone stock Z. Someone will always be faster and its the same old story everytime. Will I lose against Dustin on his huge shot of spray, hells yes. If your being honest Chris and your not pullied, tuned and all tricked out you and I will be a good race.

A BONE STOCK Z with 400 HP!! of coarse a lightly modded 300hp car is going to brag...

VENOM04

That is a damn good post bolted. It will be me and charlie racing not the cars. Only the cobra weighs closer to 3600 lbs not 4000 but i see where youre going with that.

SIC FIDDY

That is a damn good post bolted. It will be me and charlie racing not the cars. Only the cobra weighs closer to 3600 lbs not 4000 but i see where youre going with that.

Its going to be who can hook the best, period. Its going to be cold and tires will not get much heat in them. If we run from a roll it will be more of a car race then a drivers race.

SIC FIDDY

No offense Dustin, but if my tranny wasn't ****ed up and I can actually get it in gear, it would be at least a bus, lol.

And your not stock like he is. You have internal engine mods and the race should have ended like it did. Its was 3v with cams against a 4V with an intake and exhaust.