• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

**calling out sic fiddy**

Punisher

That's right no excuses, I don't like excuses, why do you think I let them prep you with the VHT I bought? 'cause I didn't want any excuses from you.

I was just letting you know, I miss 2nd every time, I still beat you both times, just not how I wanted to. Lol

Paul

Sic

Dude i never said that you were talking ****. people have been talking ****. So if i take the two top contenders out, you and dustin then no one has any more room to talk ****.

second so who is spreading rumors around about my car? pullies..... tune.....

Top contenders? Hahaha we are the fly-weights. When are we all going to get together and have some fun? Fcuk man there are 6 pages of estrogen and nobody has raced yet. If anybody is available this weekend I'll pick a night I dont work and let you guys break off my high 13 second pig I just want to see some action.

HAH, dont start the "IF" stuff. facts are facts

Funny how both of us kept about a car out on you. How long have you been running on the street? Do you know what that means yet?

VENOM04

Top contenders? Hahaha we are the fly-weights. When are we all going to get together and have some fun? Fcuk man there are 6 pages of estrogen and nobody has raced yet. If anybody is available this weekend I'll pick a night I dont work and let you guys break off my high 13 second pig I just want to see some action.

Yeah bro. Im down just let me know. As long as its not raining. It looks like **** out right now. But hopefully it clears up or just doesnt rain. Just let me know.

SIC FIDDY

Yeah bro. Im down just let me know. As long as its not raining. It looks like **** out right now. But hopefully it clears up or just doesnt rain. Just let me know.

A lot of us will be out running tomorrow night. Lets get together here in town and then all roll out to the spot together if the weather holds for us.

Foxman

bad idea rolling out to the spot together... asking for trouble... i say 2 car groups head out there

Foxman

i'm down to take the fox out... got the slicks on now... will be getting bottle filled tonight but i'm a little worried about my trans....

SIC FIDDY

I think the idea is to head out to this guys house where he is having a bon fire and run out there. We will be meeting at 8 tomorrow night at sonic on 12th. Will be us and Jason with his T/A and Travis with the GTO.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Funny how both of us kept about a car out on you. How long have you been running on the street? Do you know what that means yet?

To be honest, im a rookie at street racing man. I dont go out often to a "spot" thats been prepped. Last time i was at that place in the vid, was over 1.5 years ago, with a bone stock car. Ive done 3 "street races" in this car, **** man, that was the first time i used VHT. yea i do freeway runs and other crap, but thats not setup stuff.

So i geuss my view on street racing is different from yours. I know what to expect next time we line up, so its all good.

That quote reminds me of something out of F&F. You dont need to get your panties in a bunch, you still beat me.

Paul

To be honest, im a rookie at street racing man. I dont
That quote reminds me of something out of F&F. You dont need to get your panties in a bunch, you still beat me.

Well **** man what do you expect... My car topped out at 140mph today... I need NAWS.... Two of the big ones, from Harry's.

hahaha, I got nothing but love for ya man! You drove out and raced and we all had fun. Thats more then I can say about the rest of the clowns calling people out on here lol. :rock:

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Well **** man what do you expect... My car topped out at 140mph today... I need NAWS.... Two of the big ones, from Harry's.

hahaha, I got nothing but love for ya man! You drove out and raced and we all had fun. Thats more then I can say about the rest of the clowns calling people out on here lol. :rock:
well we are rolling deep to visalia, im sure some people are gonna get the runs done.

bolted3v

so whats the deal for tonight? you guys meeting up or what? we are down to go there and shot the breeze and meet new members. we could go there and prep andy and see what it does/ happens. zimmer or andy let me know if we should go down there. we got everything to measure the 1/4 and video too.

zimmerc

I still havnt got my tuner. It will be here on monday. Im down to watch or show someone how to drive there car!

Foxman

I'm not going... my wife made plans to hang out with her friends tonight... im at home with the kids... let me know how it goes guys