• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

**calling out sic fiddy**

SIC FIDDY

I was there, but ill let the guys who run tell the story.

You did run Dustin...What's to tell....I Won. Good runs tonight guys. Chris, im sure you can take me from a roll with the new setup but I really thought you would come around me from a dig. Dustin, when you left on me I thought it was over, but the LS6 power came through for me tonight. I wont talk **** as we are all friends and both runs were good and fun. I do have to say though that the surface was a little sketch. I did want to see Chris and Dustin line em up as that would have been a good race.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
You did run Dustin...What's to tell....I Won. Good runs tonight guys. Chris, im sure you can take me from a roll with the new setup but I really thought you would come around me from a dig. Dustin, when you left on me I thought it was over, but the LS6 power came through for me tonight. I wont talk **** as we are all friends and both runs were good and fun. I do have to say though that the surface was a little sketch. I did want to see Chris and Dustin line em up as that would have been a good race.

yea man, good runs!

SIC FIDDY

lol congrats sic50. when there's a chance, I'd like to run you :)

Only if you put a bottle on it :rock:. Im good on call outs for awhile. I have to start getting the car ready for the upcoming autocross and road race season. Im not big on drag racing and only did it cause Venom called me out.

SIC FIDDY

My car doesnt run 11's. You didnt beat Dustin by that much and he wasnt on spray. You run high 12's on motor right? If thats true we would be a good race. Reguardless, like I said im not a big straight line guy and not interested in racing every car who wants to run the Z. I would like to watch you race though.

Punisher

there sure is a lot of difference between shifting well and missing gears/ granny shifts LOL.

with Dustin's race, my car is a bitch to go in 2nd. But I stayed in it both races. I will get my tranny fixed of course before I run you if you are still interested.

with my 75 shot, the car WILL go 11's with tranny problem gone.

SIC FIDDY

Your out of my league then. Bone stock with a good 60 ft the car should run 12.5's. I ran a 13.0 with a 2.6 60ft at 116 on shitty tires. I do have a coulpe buddies running high 11's that would run if you were so inclined.

bolted3v

so vennon still got walked by charlie? where are the videos dustin. we were going to go down there and prep you guys and measure the 1/4 but i guess you guys didnt want us down there.

SIC FIDDY

so vennon still got walked by charlie? where are the videos dustin. we were going to go down there and prep you guys and measure the 1/4 but i guess you guys didnt want us down there.

I put three cars on him from the hit and it stayed that way. He had major traction issues but he should still have drove around me. We went to a proven spot that was marked. Didnt know you guys wanted to come down.

SIC FIDDY

Sounds like that 480wrhp cobra is fcuking slow!

I wouldnt say that. He would own me from a roll. Like I said before I wont talk s%hit because we are all buddies. He just got the work done and probably didnt have much time on learning how to launch that beast.

VENOM04

let me learn how to drive it and get over the fact that im still excited to drive it and ill show you how slow it reaLLY is.

VENOM04

Charlie. Yeah bro it was fun. God that ****ing Z quicker than i thought.

thanks for coming out and giving me a run bro,