• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

**calling out sic fiddy**

bolted3v

Yeah it was just traction. My rear end didnt seem to be bouncing so at least i dont think i was getting wheel hop. I also have the 4 piece idler set up with the belt tensioner bracket so im pretty sure im not getting any belt slip but i do have a ton of belt dust on my pullies so i probably do. As far as where we were i have no idea. we were out in the middle of nowhere. you'd have to ask dustin. I just need to work on my launches. figure out a good rpm and all that. And remember to let pressure out of the tires and properly warm the tires up.

street tires or dr's? if drs im sure vht would help big time depending on temp out there.

Foxman

Yeah it was just traction. My rear end didnt seem to be bouncing so at least i dont think i was getting wheel hop. I also have the 4 piece idler set up with the belt tensioner bracket so im pretty sure im not getting any belt slip but i do have a ton of belt dust on my pullies so i probably do. As far as where we were i have no idea. we were out in the middle of nowhere. you'd have to ask dustin. I just need to work on my launches. figure out a good rpm and all that. And remember to let pressure out of the tires and properly warm the tires up.

me and you need to go out to a nice little spot I know of... has a little prep on the ground... I will learn you chris... i will have you launch with the best of them real soon

SIC FIDDY

street tires or dr's? if drs im sure vht would help big time depending on temp out there.

**** that. Its street racing so show up, do a burn out then run em. Chris was on a nice set of 555R drag radials and I was on some shitty worn out/heat cycled out Hoosier A6 DOT road race tires. I figured that since Chris called ME out that he was able to launch and had his **** together. It was a run what ya bring deal and Chris brought plenty of fire power but still was stomped by an intake/exhaust Z. PERIOD. The guy who has the videos said he will have them up this weekend so I will post here when I can get em.

SIC FIDDY

When you say Z, I think of 350 Z...

You keep thinking that. You got rice on your mind? It's the only Z that matters.

Picture2127.jpg

Punisher

With all due respect, no one refers a corvette z06 as a Z. Ask around, maybe you'll learn some.

"oh I raced a Z the other day"

What does it sound like to you?

lmao

VENOM04

Charlie, charlie, charlie.

Damn bro, everyone knows you stomped me, no need to rub it in my face now, come one. My **** was not together. I know, i can admit it. They ****ed up my tires so i was running late and didnt have time to prepare. Then got excited and forgot to do everything. But its cool. I know you beat me. ill get ya one day though :)

Paul

let me learn how to drive it and get over the fact that im still excited to drive it and ill show you how slow it reaLLY is.

I hope so, my car makes 290whp and does 13.50's.

**** that. Its street racing so show up, do a burn out then run em.

FCKIN A! this guy became my new best friend hahaha.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

i call bs!:hello:

Buddy of ours went 11.50's with intake/exhaust and spray. You should know your 3valves lol they are good for it. If your tranny wont allow you to bang gears you just really dont go that fast though lol.

SIC FIDDY

Im just tired of the excuses that everyone is making for you Chris. If I would have lost my excuse would have been, but that thing has sick power yo!

SIC FIDDY

With all due respect, no one refers a corvette z06 as a Z. Ask around, maybe you'll learn some.

"oh I raced a Z the other day"

What does it sound like to you?

lmao

Us guys that own Vette's will call a Z06 a Z BTW. On another note I was looking at C6 Z06's and the prices are looking better and better. I plan to have a silver 06 C6 Z06 in my garage sitting next to my C5 within the next two years!!!!!

Punisher

Us guys that own Vette's will call a Z06 a Z BTW. On another note I was looking at C6 Z06's and the prices are looking better and better. I plan to have a silver 06 C6 Z06 in my garage sitting next to my C5 within the next two years!!!!!

Obviously that's something that you guys call it in your little circle, maybe some z28 guys call their camaros Z's too? Who knows? Just not a common term, that's all, So no need to call me a ricer.

SIC FIDDY

Obviously that's something that you guys call it in your little circle, maybe some z28 guys call their camaros Z's too? Who knows? Just not a common term, that's all, So no need to call me a ricer.

Well from now on to avoid confusion I will call it the Z06:flowers:

Paul

427 > 350 hahaha.

CobraSlayinZ0sickness

We've got a cobra from fresno you can run. It just makes a haaaaair over 470 :rofl:

bolted3v

Im just tired of the excuses that everyone is making for you Chris. If I would have lost my excuse would have been, but that thing has sick power yo!

oh we are not making excuses. we were gonns go there and prep both of you guys like i told andy. dont think that we are on chris side as we dotn know both of you.

How bout a Zohsex lol.

lmao

CobraSlayinZ0sickness

lmao x2222222222222222222:rofl::rofl:

VENOM04

It cant be an excuse because i know i lost. If it were a money race i lost money, if for badges i lost em, if for pride i lost it.

I know i lost and so does everyone else.

I also know why i lost and it wasnt because i dont have the power. so. This thread is turning gay anyways.

VENOM04

Sorry if it seems that way charlie. Im not making excuses. I know why i lost. And i can promise you it wont happen again.