• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

**calling out sic fiddy**

Punisher

Damn, you shouldve learned how to drive FIRST, since this callout was supposed to shut people up, now you lost... There will probably still be **** talking LOL

S

screamingstang

there sure is a lot of difference between shifting well and missing gears/ granny shifts LOL.

with Dustin's race, my car is a bitch to go in 2nd. But I stayed in it both races. I will get my tranny fixed of course before I run you if you are still interested.

with my 75 shot, the car WILL go 11's with tranny problem gone.

i call bs!:hello:

VENOM04

Damn, you shouldve learned how to drive FIRST, since this callout was supposed to shut people up, now you lost... There will probably still be **** talking LOL

Punisher. I know you make a good point. That was the plan. But i ran into problems getting the tires put on because they put them on the wrong wheels and then put the dr's in the front. So i ended up showing up late and not being able to get a few practice launches in then when we got to the spot and charlie was ready to go i got exited and even forgot to let pressure out of my tires. But i know it was my call out and i got shut down. Oh well. It was mostly for fun so i can handle the **** talking. Besides if someone else called someone out and then lost i would prolly be talking **** too so. Im gonna have to shut up and take it with a grain of salt.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
so vennon still got walked by charlie? where are the videos dustin. we were going to go down there and prep you guys and measure the 1/4 but i guess you guys didnt want us down there.

It would have been cool if you guys came out, you got my number, and knew we were heading out there. Those Vids were suppose to be up, the guy taking them said he was going to upload them that night. Ill talk to him today.

I think Chris just needs to learn his car all over, hes putting down alot my HP then before. ****, that was the first time that car has seen DRs! Im sure you didnt learn to launch your car perfectly the first time you drove it, Kevin.

VENOM04

Punisher, even if you were talking **** i guess i deserve it. so its all good bro.

Also Punisher if you find out what a 420 rwhp runs what do you think mine would run with someone who actually knows how to drive at 480 rwhp?

Dustin get those vids. You might see my car get its ass handed to it but it sounds like a BEAST!!!!!!!!! with my shitty missed the brake burnout failed attempt at a brakestand LOL :)

Punisher

my 420rwhp comment was directed toward screaming, he called bs I could run 11's with my 75 shot, so I was asking him.

480rwhp with perfect traction with 3.55 gears I assume? probably good for mid 11's with full weight, stock suspension

VENOM04

yeah i know thats what you were talking about, i just figured id ask you if you knew since you were asking what a 420 hp car could do. but thanks for the info

bolted3v

dustin i dont have ur number bro. andy texted it to me but it got delete it. chris was it just traction issues, or was it with wheel hop and belt slip? if it was traction issues im sure vht can help. plus that night was COLD and im sure the road was somewhat humid from the heavy rain the day before. did you guys go to the road behind the air port?

S

screamingstang

Got ya chris.

Screaming, what does a little over 420 rwhp mustang do at the track?

your 75 shot is it zex? then that would be 50 shot! like i said gl! and 420 rwhp i broke 12.3 on dr's they where ****ed though and stock suspension so yeah i did trap 120 wich means good for mid 11's

i have 440rwhp on 5psi...im going to install the gt500 pumps cuzz my stock gt pump was getting close, so better safe then sorry!

once the pump goes on im going to hit it with a 50 shot and then heeding to hanford to lay the smack down on the t/a you guys have out there!

yosemiddysam

Donator
I am in no way shape or form talkin smack to any of you guys but when I get my car back I wanna come up there and get a few runs in with you guys. I have NEVER done a no kidding street race from a dig on the street. I have played around on the interstate but would not mind giving it a go on the street. It does sound like you guys have a few spots that are safe and Law Enforcement free. That is my biggest fear. I dont care if I get beat....I just dont want to go to jail or loose my car!!!! Also THANKS for keeping this thread some what Drama free!!!! Good job guys and stay safe!!!!!

SIC FIDDY

I am in no way shape or form talkin smack to any of you guys but when I get my car back I wanna come up there and get a few runs in with you guys. I have NEVER done a no kidding street race from a dig on the street. I have played around on the interstate but would not mind giving it a go on the street. It does sound like you guys have a few spots that are safe and Law Enforcement free. That is my biggest fear. I dont care if I get beat....I just dont want to go to jail or loose my car!!!! Also THANKS for keeping this thread some what Drama free!!!! Good job guys and stay safe!!!!!

We have a few guys in your range. Come on up!

yosemiddysam

Donator
And what range am I ???? Just curious...... Any of the members on here that have takin a liking to talkin smack about us San Diego Members????

SIC FIDDY

And what range am I ???? Just curious...... Any of the members on here that have takin a liking to talkin smack about us San Diego Members????

I mean your HP range. Those are stong numbers you got and I wouldnt waste my gas against you. I did beat a 480HP cobra but only cause he didnt hook.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Yeah and hookin is 3/4's of the problems. The rest is just being able to drive the cars on the street. Like I said I am not a street racer so I might just get my butt whooped by any of you guys cause I am not used to driving my car on the street like that!!!! I guess we will just have to see. The cage should be done this week and then I am guessing 3-4 days for powder coating, Then it gets a tune and some much needed rear IRS bushings.

S

screamingstang

I mean your HP range. Those are stong numbers you got and I wouldnt waste my gas against you. I did beat a 480HP cobra but only cause he didnt hook.

**** that dude you won fair and square! just member SPINNING AINT WINNING!

Punisher

your 75 shot is it zex? then that would be 50 shot! like i said gl! and 420 rwhp i broke 12.3 on dr's they where ****ed though and stock suspension so yeah i did trap 120 wich means good for mid 11's

i have 440rwhp on 5psi...im going to install the gt500 pumps cuzz my stock gt pump was getting close, so better safe then sorry!

once the pump goes on im going to hit it with a 50 shot and then heeding to hanford to lay the smack down on the t/a you guys have out there!

Yeah Ive got a gt500 pump laying around in case I need it one day.

If 2nd gear can just work, I'd better get in the 11's. I know my car is good for mid 12s on motor I just couldn't get the tranny to work, so might as well say I have a high 12 second car missing 2nd, granny shift 3rd right now. i know about the zex kit, the jets I put in there are good for 60-75 wheel.

VENOM04

dustin i dont have ur number bro. andy texted it to me but it got delete it. chris was it just traction issues, or was it with wheel hop and belt slip? if it was traction issues im sure vht can help. plus that night was COLD and im sure the road was somewhat humid from the heavy rain the day before. did you guys go to the road behind the air port?

Yeah it was just traction. My rear end didnt seem to be bouncing so at least i dont think i was getting wheel hop. I also have the 4 piece idler set up with the belt tensioner bracket so im pretty sure im not getting any belt slip but i do have a ton of belt dust on my pullies so i probably do. As far as where we were i have no idea. we were out in the middle of nowhere. you'd have to ask dustin. I just need to work on my launches. figure out a good rpm and all that. And remember to let pressure out of the tires and properly warm the tires up.