• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Datalogged the car Here are my files

M

Mustangcwo

YAWWWNNNNN!!!! This is getting boring. I want my car to lay down 500rwhp and 600ftlbs of torque. Wait, I need more mods.

ears

well according to the graph on the hitech home page they would only make about 270 on a mustang dyno

that graph was just above 300

and ill bet that included a few supporting mods,,, like was said earlier

Foxman

ya but i havn't played with it yet. i wanted to log the car and find out if any sensors were reading weird.

and so far they arn't. so i dont know whats up other than the possibly the timing tables are just weak

auto or manual... Dyno numbers dont mean ****... if you can go to global spark on your handle if you have a sct.. and add 5 degrees to it... you should be able to feel a good gain if its needed.. take it to the track andd see what it picked up... and real dyno tuner or operator... can make a car show just about what ever dyno numbers they want

ears

thats with a 75 mm tb, rick flow plenum, under drive pullies, long tubes, h pipe, and cat back!! now with that set up you may be able to pull a bit.. so your numbers are starting to make even more sence

Lordgufi

yes i do have a global spark modifier however i dont want those degree's unless its wot. so i suppose i'll adjust the 2-4k 4-6k and 6-8k +4 deg and see what happens

ears

i think im gonna stick with the supporting mods on this one,,, your making roughly what you should be on a fairly conservative street tune!! considering you have only a cai,,, no supporting mods = >power!!

02gt

not having the intake and full bolt ons doesnt mean he shouldnt be making good power, just add timming to see what the deal is maybe it will stick when you do a full run....

Foxman

You guys are smoking crack, i made 252 rwhp and 280 ftlb tq w/o cams, he should be at the 280 to 300 mark with cams i will back up his claim any day....

you should be at 430wheel. i can back that up all day..

i'm sorry with out supporting mods cams will not give you 30 to 50hp PERIOD

ears

im just sayin,,, according to that chart,,,, hes right where he should be,,,, it was on a dyno jset with a full set of supporting mods,,, and they only pulled 310,,,,

so gufi has a few things stacked against him,, the mustang dyno,,, the lack of supporting mods,,,

like i said, those guys had long tubes a huge tb,, a bigger plenum, and full exhaust,,, and under drive pulleys!!

so gufi is prty well saying that he should be making what they made without the supporting modds!!!

hes got nothing more than a cai!! and that does not let the cams use all their potentiol!!

Lordgufi

omg... i swear... when i get this figured out and have done Nothing but tuning or replace stock parts and still end up making 280 at the wheels i want you all to take a vid of you eating your own poop

Please will a mod close this thread

ears

lololololololololol!!!! dude,,, no need to get but hurt,,, go buy some headers and realize your true potential!!!!

02gt

nope, how the **** can you guys explain that he only has 17* of timming? you guys are looking past that fact he is making 248 on 17* obviously he should be at 27 where it's intended, supporting mods or no suporting mods he should still see higher numbers then a full bolt on GT....

ears

nope, how the **** can you guys explain that he only has 17* of timming? you guys are looking past that fact he is making 248 on 17* obviously he should be at 27 where it's intended, supporting mods or no suporting mods he should still see higher numbers then a full bolt on GT....

dude read what you just wrote,,,,

he should be seeing higher numbers than a full bolt on gt!!

no he shouldnt, he dont have no bolt ons,, he has cams, the car in the link had cams and full bolt ons!! how would gufi be making more power than him? that doesnt make any sence. as far as i can tell without any mods his numbers look spot on. what do you think the car in the link would be making without its bolt ons?? probably less than 240, thats on a mustang dyno of course.

and as far as timing goes, i may be wrong on this one but its already bn said that these motors already have a 10* advance. mechanicaly,,, but like i said i may very well be wrong on this one!!

Lordgufi

i should be making more power than a 2000-2004 GT with bolt ons. i have a cai and exhaust only thats what eric made his 252 with.

also its confirmed. asked 3 different tuners. my numbers are a little low but not by much and its in the tune

i sent them all the logs and they said " its the tune its probably got that as the max adv "
So imma add more timing tonight and see if there is a difference

ears

so there you go,,,,,, numbers may be a bit low,,, but not by much,,, and as we all know and was said before,, its a CONSERVATIVE street tune,, so the numbers do support what has bn said!! lets see some more timing and what that does for you!!

02gt

The timminv that is shown on the data logger is total timming, i just happen to do some logging on my car today it the timming was at 20 degrees total on the screen when it was under boost, if it was 30 degrees total my engine would have probly blown apart