• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

DSG calling out 02gt 31 Barona

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
OK SO THIS GUY HAS ME IN HIS SIGHTS, I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR 5 MONTHS AND SOME CHANGE. WELL I AM BACK, AND IN FULL SWING. SO 02 IF YOU WANT A PIECE THEN I CAN CUT YOU A REALLY THIN SLICE, CUZ I DONT THING YOU CAN HANDLE THE WHOLE THING. STOCK COBRA, AGAINST MODDED OUT THE YIN YANG 02 GT. SO YOU ACCEPT?:fencing::reddy::caked:

02gt

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c4L4CPfQY8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - U Can't Touch This - MC Hammer[/ame]

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
i want run on the 30th though, friday night test and tune!!!!!!!!

is this an excuse? if you make it earlier DSG might not have his parts on time:) What will be the outcome.. Sound interesting... I am subscribing to this thread.....:grouphug:

02gt

:nonono: i didn't plan on going because im going with my niece to trick or treat on saturday.....

02gt

well there is that or quallcom on the 6th....well see what happens or we can just do a little back street action...dont matter....

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
STOCK COBRA:fencing::reddy::caked:

Who are you trying to kid here Emilio Jr.? We all know that you have the parts that were on his better car. Either way I have my money on lil orange, lol! I will be tuning his suspension before this goes down.

Good luck and happy half shafts to ya!!!

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
02 is the little gt who COULD!!! I would LOVE the taste of a cobra too. I'm gonna be cobra hunting it the south east when I go to the track!

M

Mustangcwo

I vote for wheneve....but I want to be there. Besides, I have to see what my little GT can put down.