• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

DSG calling out 02gt 31 Barona

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Oh that wasnt the bumper....it was the splitter that was broke in like 4 places anyway. I hit it all the time....the way they have the deep ditch like things when pulling in and out of stores makes it impossible to stay nice. I just havent taken it off yet.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Here someone use this one....LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un5ewoGTEKQ"]YouTube - Seether - Out Of My Way - Spongebob Squarepants[/ame]

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Well I ran with DSG today.. 02GT you got a storm comming your way........... My money is on DSG fo sure!

02gt

what? you dont think i dont know what he did??? ****.....getting out of the whole 90% of the battle.....

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Guys don't worry I took care of DSG's car... The strom is coming... Yosi you might need a 200 shot:) for DSG... Remember what oyella did to you...:)

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I know what my car does and He ran good against it. The track is a different atmosphere and I gotta go with someone who actually beat me on the track ONCE,but I still think my car is quicker and everyone will see once my shifter and traction problem is fixed. I WILL BE NUMBER 1 and you could take that to the bank SON

02gt

I know what my car does and He ran good against it. The track is a different atmosphere and I gotta go with someone who actually beat me on the track ONCE,but I still think my car is quicker and everyone will see once my shifter and traction problem is fixed. I WILL BE NUMBER 1 and you could take that to the bank SON

dont get a head of your self now im gonna be picking up my Short block soon and boy look the f uck out....500+ to the wheels....

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Well I ran with DSG today.. 02GT you got a storm comming your way........... My money is on DSG fo sure!

That's hardly a gauge of driving skill. Wow already rolling on the freeway in gear and mashing the throttle. Wow :nonono: That's like driving an automatic :lol:

The little GT will smoke both of you...and with way less hp, lol

Oh... and James, Emilio already gave him all of his old parts. Notice no one commented on that the last time I mentioned it.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member

I can fix the shifter and traction problem for free.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Guys don't worry I took care of DSG's car... The strom is coming... Yosi you might need a 200 shot:) for DSG... Remember what oyella did to you...:)

Here in lies the problem for the young lad. If you took care of it that means nothing is tight, so he'll probably lose a damn pulley off the blower or something! :lol:

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
That's hardly a gauge of driving skill. Wow already rolling on the freeway in gear and mashing the throttle. Wow :nonono: That's like driving an automatic :lol:

The little GT will smoke both of you...and with way less hp, lol

Oh... and James, Emilio already gave him all of his old parts. Notice no one commented on that the last time I mentioned it.

Isn't your car an AUTOMATIC?? IDK that's why i'm asking..

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
dont get a head of your self now im gonna be picking up my Short block soon and boy look the f uck out....500+ to the wheels....

Just to let you know I am beyond 500 to the wheels. Nobody knows my real numbers except me and Dante. SO WHAT UP?