• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

DSG calling out 02gt 31 Barona

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Nah ended up helping alisha move and then waited for lynch by that time it was noon so said F' it and came to Emilio's to watch scary movies.
That sux your car broke but you know that just means it got some serious power!!!

Tommy

Nah ended up helping alisha move and then waited for lynch by that time it was noon so said F' it and came to Emilio's to watch scary movies.
That sux your car broke but you know that just means it got some serious power!!!

If everyone was done by noon, why didn't they just drive up the 67 to Barona from El Cajon?

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
good race 02gt. I thought you was gonna win. I would like to race you on spray. I think it would be close. I just need so suspension mods.

02gt

it would be fun to race my east coast counter part but only time will tell if that ever happens...:)

Foxman

If you can launch like this then you can talk ****........If not then stop talkin crap about us Cobra's havin 2.0 60 foots!!!!!
Drag Racing Videos of my 03 Cobra :: 100_0831.flv video by angel83stang - Photobucket

Or this...........
Drag Racing Videos of my 03 Cobra :: rideincobra.flv video by angel83stang - Photobucket
There is only one fox that I plan to have troubles with and quite honestly......I aint that skeered!!!!

in do time i will show you why im talking ****... in do time in do time!

are track is close till next season...