• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

DSG calling out 02gt 31 Barona

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
This is going to happen on the 31st right? I am going to have to try and do a duty swap...

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I got someone to take my duty! This better be worth the money I had to spend.

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
gonna take my son to chucky cheese, then maybe go to a movie, before i got duty tomorrow, then race on saturday. should be interesting.

Foxman

I hate to say it... but my money is on 02GT!!!!

that termi is going to get shitted on out of the hole

have fun with your IRS 2.0 1.9 60 foots

yosemiddysam

Donator

You must have never seen my video. I have a stock IRS too. You should get the 2.0, 1.9 60 foots out of your head!!!!!!

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
In case you guys haven't heard, Eric's fuel pump module went out and his tank has been dropped. The race may not even happen. We'll see if he can get it fixed in time......tic toc, tic, toc........

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member

1.865 60 ft stock buddy. find a new hobby. dont worry about the termi i got it under control. if eric cant make it then that is a shame. eric call me i will come over and help you. if he cant make it anyone else is more than welcome to take his spot. this is all for fun. i really wanted eric but i will settle for anything right now. been gone for 5 months want to scratch this itch.

Foxman

1.865 60 ft stock buddy. find a new hobby. dont worry about the termi i got it under control. if eric cant make it then that is a shame. eric call me i will come over and help you. if he cant make it anyone else is more than welcome to take his spot. this is all for fun. i really wanted eric but i will settle for anything right now. been gone for 5 months want to scratch this itch.

not with close to 500whp.. good luck!! easy with 350whp