• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

***EVENT CANCELLED***Race Legal 06 March 2008

mustanghurt

i think i might finally race mine......im not gonna have any idea on how to launch my car but ill try lol :shift:

M

Mustangcwo

I'm going to put the car on the track. It may overheat and throw a rod, but who cares. I need to get a few ETs to see how my changed K-member affects the car. Besides....blown engine = 331 stroker kit from MAHLE.

02gt

I'm going to put the car on the track. It may overheat and throw a rod, but who cares. I need to get a few ETs to see how my changed K-member affects the car. Besides....blown engine = 331 stroker kit from MAHLE.

Now that is what what im talking about! :D

mustanghurt

you know how it is man, if you break something it's an excuse to upgrade. Thats what i would say to the wife anyways. :)

yeah thats true but thats the only reason im afraid to race mine right now is to break something and be stuck

M

Mustangcwo

That's right!!! if you continue to wait for upgrades, you'll never know if you're getting your bang for your buck. I'm running mine before I install the girdle, windage tray and new K-Member. DYNO wont tell you if you're going faster!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
ok ill run but im gonna need help learning how to launch the ol girl

There will be enough people there to guide you. Just remember to take it out of reverse after you go past the staging line and had to reverse back on it.

Right after the third amber light comes on, GO! because the green comes at about half a second after.

mustanghurt

There will be enough people there to guide you. Just remember to take it out of reverse after you go past the staging line and had to reverse back on it.

Right after the third amber light comes on, GO! because the green comes at about half a second after.

well i knew about the light im talking about where to be in rpms to not have a spin fest and how you all do that burnout before getting to the line....i know its sounds horrible but the only other car ive ever raced was AWD and that was not necessary

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
hurt not a dumb question we have all been thru that... We will help you out at the track...

Red

I'll go. Not sure if I can afford to race though. Work is getting slow. Not sure if I'll have the money to race. Do you have to pay to come a watch the racing?

I have a cool portable BBQ I can bring for the BBQ if you want me to bring it.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
remember everyone who is military go to your MWR stand it is a lot cheaper the for both spectator and participants!!!!!!