• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

***EVENT CANCELLED***Race Legal 06 March 2008

Red

Did you see my first drag race at Barona. Talk about a noob
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJX8MC5zpNw"]YouTube - Clip20[/ame]

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I won't be racing, but I will be videotaping the whole thing for everyone. So make a good showing for the camera. Oh, and if I can't find a tripod, can I borrow someone's?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Lets Barbque at there... Papatom can you stop by the house and pick up my Grill? Or if someone has a lighter one...:)

Tommy

Lets Barbque at there... Papatom can you stop by the house and pick up my Grill? Or if someone has a lighter one...:)

10-4

Maybe I can pick up the 400 that day as well ??

oh!!! I'll pick avocados today so they'll be ready for guacamole Mexican

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I won't be racing, but I will be videotaping the whole thing for everyone. So make a good showing for the camera. Oh, and if I can't find a tripod, can I borrow someone's?

I have a tripod, I'll bring it.

BTW....Are we meeting up anywhere and cruising in together?

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
lol yeah. so are the WS guys meeting up before heading out or just meeting at the end as usual? i need to buy a FS sign!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Yes. Turn out I have an appointment at the VA that day so I took the day off. I could be there from the start. Head out to Campo afterward.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i am dumb as hell lol.. i just realized this is for march 6th.... i just washed the car and everything thinking its for tonight lmao!

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
lol i know tim! lol i wish i could danny its my DD. i just bought a printer and poster and for sale sign and everything was going to make a lil poster with the mods, price, pics, forsale sign and everything lol damnit!

Red

Does it cost anything just to watch the races and what does it cost to race?