• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FINALLY

I

imported_wickedstangs

Which Brand did you go with? and what is the set up H-pipe or X-pipe?

VENOM04

yeah it was stock but now it has BASSANI ho flow catted "X" pipe into FlowMaster Single chamber "nascar" mufflers "inlet 3.5" diameter "outlet" 4" into some fatty 4" ss tips. it is un-godly. ;D
And yeah, just from those simple little mods it totally livened up the car, the guys from the shop said i had to have gained at lease 20 or more hp. and today i just ordered my new gears, underdrive set, cold air and new throttle body.

VENOM04

I threw a little vid on myspace of my new exhaust. trust me the video doesnt really do them justice.
you can either find it by searching my name chris or just type in my e-mail addy " svtcobra262632@yahoo.com" and its under my video's its not on my actual page.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Hey I added you to myspace..Those videos where great!!! Didn't give me much props but they where great videos... Wickedstangs has a myspace account..have you added yourself to it yet? Dan should do the same..

VENOM04

NO I DIDN'T KNOW. I'LL HALF TO CHECK IT OUT. YEAH SORRY BOUT THAT, WE SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT YOU BEAT US. I WANT TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE BUT I WANT MORE FOOTAGE FROM MORE CARS THIS TIME. AND I KINDA DONT WANT IT TO BE STANG ON STANG, I'D LIKE TO GET SOME STANGS KILLIN SOME
OTHER CARS, I.E. CRAPMARO'S, SLOWVETTE'S, SOME RICE, YOU KNOW... THE USUALL.

Foxman

VENOM01 said:
NO I DIDN'T KNOW. I'LL HALF TO CHECK IT OUT. YEAH SORRY BOUT THAT, WE SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT YOU BEAT US. I WANT TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE BUT I WANT MORE FOOTAGE FROM MORE CARS THIS TIME. AND I KINDA DONT WANT IT TO BE STANG ON STANG, I'D LIKE TO GET SOME STANGS KILLIN SOME
OTHER CARS, I.E. CRAPMARO'S, SLOWVETTE'S, SOME RICE, YOU KNOW... THE USUALL.

we need to head out to the spot friday at like midnight if you want footage of other cars getting spanked... think we should just all race eachother first it would me fun to know who is the fastest....

blackstallion06

Donator
You have been out there a few times Andy. Is there alot of fast cars out there?
have you been beaten in the Mach? If so by what?

Foxman

blackstallion06 said:
You have been out there a few times Andy. Is there alot of fast cars out there?
have you been beaten in the Mach? If so by what?

yea we could get some good races. But if its foggy or rains alot thursday like it is soppuse to it will be mudding and no one will show...

Most of the time there is a bunch of Rice with motor swaps and Turbos, nitrous.... then a EVO and a WRX (witch i lost to both). Sometimes there is a bunch of racers come from Fresno and visalia.... but then the cops come and the night ends early....

VENOM04

havent been beaten by any rice yet. only a 5.0 with spray.
well i can tell you who the fastest is going to be if we all go out there... Lamar.... TERMINATOR.......
yeah unless he cant get off the line we're all done for.

silver2000gt

VENOM01 said:
I threw a little vid on myspace of my new exhaust. trust me the video doesnt really do them justice.
you can either find it by searching my name chris or just type in my e-mail addy " svtcobra262632@yahoo.com" and its under my video's its not on my actual page.

Sweet lookin vids. iv seen your Cobra and the GT a few times here in fresno at starbucks. There some nice lookin cars.

VENOM04

for real silver. why dont you ever stop us???? we could always roll one more stang.
yeah its pretty funny, we always roll out to fresno. you'll never just see one of us its always dan and i.

blackstallion06

Donator
So you can actually see ..( pro driver) we will all be pretty close together..

Terminator 12.8
Mach13.1
05-07 Mustang GT 13.5
01 Cobra 13.8

Like I said that is with a Pro Driver. These cars are stock... and all of us have bolt ons so..I think it will be intresting going up against the Terminator. I think Lemars is pretty much stock too.. We shall see..LOL

Foxman

Is Lamar even going, Is he even on the forums????? just wondering, I hope he goes i want to race a Terminator so bad!

blackstallion06

Donator
I don't think he is on the Forum. I am with you though I like to race him too. Andy you race him, and I will let my car sit and cool down. Then I will race winner lol..