• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FINALLY

Foxman

I dont get it, you guys are saying wider tires when i have stock 245/45/17's Stock Size tires And im hooking up fine... He doesnt need wider tires, like he siad he has a longer and heavy and wider car he should not be needing wider tires... I hook up fine so should he....

I

imported_wickedstangs

Machman said:
I dont get it, you guys are saying wider tires when i have stock 245/45/17's Stock Size tires And im hooking up fine... He doesnt need wider tires, like he siad he has a longer and heavy and wider car he should not be needing wider tires... I hook up fine so should he....
What are your 60foot times? When you cut 1.8-1.9 60foot time then you can say you are hooking up fine.. What till you feel a 1.4-1.5 60foot.
IMAG004.JPG

VENOM04

ITS KINDA FUNNY... I THINK THAT I HAVE THE LIGHTEST CAR OF EVERYONE, IM UP THERE IN HP NOW WITH THE STOCK 320 AND NOW THE EXHAUST AND I HAVE 12" TIRES AND STILL HAVE NO PROBLEM HOOKING UP AT ALL. CANT WAIT FOR MORE GO FAST PARTS.

Foxman

I would not be suprised if i'm not getting a 1.8 1.9 60 foot... Just for the fact that eveyone i raced last friday, i pulled 1 or more cars off the line... I cant wait until march meet, so i can post my 1/4 slips... Everyone at the spot we where racing at even said i have damn near no wheel spin and just launch hard... like i said the mach is a Drag car, I mean can you show me another MUSTANG that came with Sub frame connecters from the FACTORY....

Foxman

Put it this way, ANYONE with VIDEO of last friday post it please email it to me or post it so he can see me launch the mach 1....

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Well you dont launch like that fox but hey a few hundred more horses and i am sure you could. It does launch hard though Andy your right. I should let you drive mine. Chris as for your cobra like you said your tires are 12 inches wide. If I had my Drag Radials off my fox I am sure I would do better. we will see after Tax season. I have quite a few mods up my sleave. Drag radials, stage2 clutch, maybe 4:33 gears, and soem dress up items coming. When I get to San Diego I may get a super charger..

VENOM04

Andy yeah dude, i did have my camera out there and got everyone of your races. let me know what to dowith them and ill do it.

phil, dude if you want we can throw my rear rims/tires on your stang and just let you take it out and do a practice launch and just see if that helps, if not then you know you dont need to spend $$$$$$$$$ on tires and if it does help you can get new tires. just let me know.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Chris hell yeah.. If they will fit under it yeah. I am on base so any time you have some time. I got a floor jack and air tool so would be quick. Throw them on run out the housing gate down avenal or the river road and check it out. Its 5 lug right?

Foxman

40 if you count remove and install on both cars...... yea if i still have my license after tomorrow, i could even race you with those tires on if he doesnt mind???

VENOM04

Phil just call my cell 619-760-3947 so whenever you want to try them just hit me up. ohh yeah they should fit i dont see why they wouldn't.
yeah if it runs better with my tires on yer stang you should run andy with them. but hit me up whenever man

Foxman

VENOM01 said:
hey andy did you ever get that e-mail??? it said that it sent it out to you.

yea is that the only one?? thanks alot man im going to post it in the Video section... i wish i had exhuast so we could hear my car....................Nice JBA's Phil...

VENOM04

ALRIGHT NOW THAT I KNOW THAT YOU GOT THAT ONE I'LL START SENDING YOU THE ONTHER TWO. I THINK IT'S OF YOU AND DUSTIN RACING AND I THINK THAT I HAVE ANOTHER OF YOU AND PHIL.