• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Free Pro Pictures For Your Car.

wickedv6

Donator
I got a call this past week to see if I wanted to participate in a photo workshop in Temecula. They wanted to use my car, but my ride is definitely not a show car. The coordinator of the event then asked if anyone in the car club would like to participate. Here are the details:

It's a workshop for photographers to come together and share ideas and to practice taking pictures to prepare for this years coming up senior class. The workshop begins around noon but they wouldn't any cars until about around 5pm. There are 5 models so she asked if 5 cars would like to participate, up to 10 cars.

You wouldn't get paid for this but she said that any pictures that are taken of your car(s) will be sent to you to keep as payment. They will be closing off the main st in the old town temecula area for pictures in order to have the time to position the cars for the best shots.

If anyone would like to participate in this let me know. Here is her site http://www.aliciasalcedophotos.com/

It's June 27th at 5pm.

I can't go because I have a reunion that day but it might be a good way to get some professional pictures of your cars to have to submit to magazines or for any calendars.

Kristian

RSVP

StarAngel

I would love to know more. I hope my stang is worthy, besides I love to help out those wonderful up and coming artists and creators of the future! And if you don't use my car, perhaps another member would be more of what she is looking for. Thank you for thinking of us. :)

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
Looks like great opportunity for a fun cruise........geting our cars photograghed, that is alway nice.
Sign me up.

wickedv6

Donator
Sounds good, I should have all the details tomorrow so I can post them on here for you guys.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Heck I might even bring out ole Lucifer for this. I love pro pictures and did she say Models.............

StarAngel

OK, I received an email from Pro Pics. She would like for us to have between 5 to 10 confirmed cars for her event and would like anyone who goes to be there by 5pm. We will have more info after we get this all straightened out. Thank you for your interest!

More to follow......

StarAngel

Danny, I can't add this to the calendar, but we need to be able to confirm the appt real soon. Could you or someone who can, add this please?

StarAngel

Ok, everyone here is more info.....she does have all the bases covered.

Awesome! I have a total of six models. 3girls & 3guys, so we are covered, haha. The address is 24470 Washington Ave. Murrieta, 92562... This is a the parking lot to the Lambs Fellowship Church. The actual place is next door to this but it's an abondoned property that has no address. So once they get there have someone call me so I can meet them at parking lot and direct them to entrance of property. This is going to be fun! If you can please get me a list of the cars description with the contact info of the owners, that will be great....THANKS!
~Alicia

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
If Star can get the info and confirmation that they still need us then I think we should do it. I count 6 interested from the previous post and we only need 5-10 cars to make it happen.

If it is happening I would like to propose a meet up at Bennigans at 315 and leave by 330. That should get us there about 430 and allow for quick car polishing before they need us.

If anyone else is interested lets get a post up ASAP so we can make this happen.

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
Ok, everyone here is more info.....she does have all the bases covered.

Awesome! I have a total of six models. 3girls & 3guys, so we are covered, haha. The address is 24470 Washington Ave. Murrieta, 92562... This is a the parking lot to the Lambs Fellowship Church. The actual place is next door to this but it's an abondoned property that has no address. So once they get there have someone call me so I can meet them at parking lot and direct them to entrance of property. This is going to be fun! If you can please get me a list of the cars description with the contact info of the owners, that will be great....THANKS!
~Alicia
Thanks Star. I was writing my last post when you posted this.....