• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Free Pro Pictures For Your Car.

StarAngel

Sounds good to me. Sorry Sub, was trying to find out more. I think with the holiday it took longer.

And thank you for the RSVP, Sub

StarAngel

awww you guys are killing me! LOL

Yose, maybe Angel can bring yours out?? Course we may have guys pose on it, ROFL

StarAngel

OH, I sent her email on how to get a hold of us. Not sure she is ok with that but we'll see. You could contact her too. I haven't even sent her anything about mine yet lol. There is a website on the first post.

StarAngel

ok, This is her reply to my inviting her to participate with our site......

Of course the new stangs will be awesome! I just wanted an easy way of providing the files to the owners. But I can get there info at the shoot. Thanks! SO looking forward to meeting you guys!

StarAngel

Hey everyone, I know that the RSVP list is 5 atm, but anyone else who would like to go, rsvp anyway.. She originally did say that between 5-10 was good. Always good to have back up right?

StarAngel

To Everyone, even if we have all the RSVP's (which we don't yet), you are all welcome to come along. Could be a nice drive and fun to watch. Who knows? Maybe they would like your car too!!! Ahhh the possibilities!!

StarAngel

By the looks of the first post by wickedv6, it says June 27...sunday we are meeting at Benigan's at 3:30, like what blueboss suggested, looks like that is a good time.

StarAngel

OK, be at Benigan's by 3:15, as we will be leaving at 3:30. It is almost a hour and half drive and she said to arrive no later than 5pm. And of course we will need to spruce up the cars a bit. :)

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!!!

Red

OK, be at Benigan's by 3:15, as we will be leaving at 3:30. It is almost a hour and half drive and she said to arrive no later than 5pm. And of course we will need to spruce up the cars a bit. :)

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!!!

I'll be there.

StarAngel

OK, so...the 6 that signed up are a go? and yes Red I see you're confirmed, thank you. guess bossman isn't going? Hmmmm?