• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Free Pro Pictures For Your Car.

StarAngel

It was a fantastic time, ran a little late but that was part us too! I'm glad we stayed to get those extra ones done. I am needing to slim down big time!!! When my hubby gets home I should have no problem getting in better shape :). Pics tell the tru story for sure, LOL

And yes, most of us females are critical of ourselves, especially when you have a mom like mine that wants me perfect to make her look good. ya right!

StarAngel

That was a fun afternoon!! Great people! Loved meeting everyone and had a great time on the drive with our crew too!

Thank you Wickedv6 for offering us the chance to help, and a huge thank you to Alicia, she was fabulous!

Red

I was wondering when the credits came up, where was the Wicked Stangs credit? :D

StarAngel

yeah guys, I talked with her today but forgot to ask about that. (credits) :(

But she did say that she will get what she has ready to me by next week. Apparently, some of the photogs haven't given her their pics yet. She was hoping to have all by the end of the month, but she wasn't sure when she would have all of them.

And....just F.Y.I. You guys can contact her too, you might already be friends with her on FB. If you all bug her, maybe she will get on it. :)