• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Free Tunes

svtleen

I'd like to attempt to make it better. I tried to be conservative since I was not there in person. And not a lot of info out there on 01 cobras being boosted. Why 42# injectors instead of 39#?

The 42 lbs came with the 'complete' Vortech kit so to speak. To get it dead on I believe you'll have to tune in person. I can live with the tune for now since its only my daily driver. I rather run a litle richer to be on the safe side than take my chances leaning it out more. :top:

ScottishDoc

Hey Modular, Im looking into buying a tuner. I want one that I can use now and when/if I get a kenne bell for my 2000 GT. Have any suggestions?

ModularMuscle

Authorized Vendor
The most versatile handheld tuner is the SF3 also called the Xcal3 made by SCT. It allows you to upload new tunes to it at a later date and male changes to those tunes if your tuner that writes the tune allows you access to those features.

boostedmach

Hey Modular, Can I get my upgrade to Advantage 3.0 through you? I have Advantage 2.9 right now, and I need to upgrade to 3.0 so I can keep tunning my car!

Thanks
Boosted

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I think he is going through Army OCS....not sure if he's completed it yet. So, may not be responding to PMs if he's still going through training.