• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Free Tunes

I

Ichiduo

what would i need to give you to get some tunes? do i need to ship my xcal to you? i got one from vmptuning, but during a dyno day, i was told that the tunes weren't good. looking to get some better ones. and this is for an auto 04 mach.

ModularMuscle

Authorized Vendor
what would i need to give you to get some tunes? do i need to ship my xcal to you? i got one from vmptuning, but during a dyno day, i was told that the tunes weren't good. looking to get some better ones. and this is for an auto 04 mach.

I can write tunes for it that you can upload to the device if you have the software cd that came with the XCal, and the USB cable to connect to the computer. Otherwise you have to send it to me by mail.

skidmarks

Hey Modular, i got a SCT X3 Power Flash. it has no custom tunes or anything on it that i am aware of. I got it with the car when i bought it and the previous owner has only used it once when he put in the 3.90 gears. Do i just send it as is to you? All i have done to my car is BBK CAI, long tube headers with Flowmasters, 3.90 gears, and 1.5" lowering springs, and 18" tires.

I

Ichiduo

I can write tunes for it that you can upload to the device if you have the software cd that came with the XCal, and the USB cable to connect to the computer. Otherwise you have to send it to me by mail.

i have a usb cable that i can use for the device, the software, could i just download that online? i have both an xcal2 and xcal3. my xcal2 came with a software cd, my xcal3 didn't. prob. is my xcal2 is married to my old v6. why i got an xcal3. would you need anything else?

ModularMuscle

Authorized Vendor
Hey Modular, i got a SCT X3 Power Flash. it has no custom tunes or anything on it that i am aware of. I got it with the car when i bought it and the previous owner has only used it once when he put in the 3.90 gears. Do i just send it as is to you? All i have done to my car is BBK CAI, long tube headers with Flowmasters, 3.90 gears, and 1.5" lowering springs, and 18" tires.

Yeah, all you have to do is mail it to me and describe what you want or leave it up to me.

ModularMuscle

Authorized Vendor
i have a usb cable that i can use for the device, the software, could i just download that online? i have both an xcal2 and xcal3. my xcal2 came with a software cd, my xcal3 didn't. prob. is my xcal2 is married to my old v6. why i got an xcal3. would you need anything else?

I should be able to unmarry the Xcal2. Been having software driver issues with XCal2s lately, but the XCal3 would be no problem.

I

Ichiduo

I should be able to unmarry the Xcal2. Been having software driver issues with XCal2s lately, but the XCal3 would be no problem.

cool, what do you need for me to get you? looking to get better tunes for my mach. last dyno day, i was said to have some bad tunes. :eek:

ModularMuscle

Authorized Vendor
cool, what do you need for me to get you? looking to get better tunes for my mach. last dyno day, i was said to have some bad tunes. :eek:

All you have to do is mail me your Xcal3 and I can write all the tunes you need on it. Tell me your mods, desired octane level, and if auto how you want it to shift.

And I need your EEC code that's on the cars computer.

I

Ichiduo

All you have to do is mail me your Xcal3 and I can write all the tunes you need on it. Tell me your mods, desired octane level, and if auto how you want it to shift.

And I need your EEC code that's on the cars computer.

you said you could try the xcal2, can i send you that one and see if you can work with it? if not, i'll send the xcal3. what address do i ship to?

ModularMuscle

Authorized Vendor
you said you could try the xcal2, can i send you that one and see if you can work with it? if not, i'll send the xcal3. what address do i ship to?

that works. I need to get the driver issue resolved with SCT tech support anyhow.

The shipping address is:

Modular Muscle
4119 N. 6th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85013