• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Free Tunes

wikedcobra312

hey can you pm a price for the tuner, i am going to get my car dyno tuned and the tuner only works with sct as well. thanks.

ModularMuscle

Authorized Vendor
You guys have finally jumped on the tuning! Seems like it took a while, but I'm glad to have the opportunity to help you guys out and have you spread the word if you like them.

Bangastang

Authorized Vendor
Thumbs up from Bangastang

Hey WS,

I hope you guys have taken Modular Muscle up on their offer. FREE TUNES
for a certified tuner...WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.

svtleen

Just saw this, sounds like a sweet offer. Curently my 1999 Cobra has 3 tunes that I dont like on my Xcal 3, do I need to return to stock inorder to send it to you?

Stupid question: When I ship it to you who/how do I prepaid to ship it back to me?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
You guys have finally jumped on the tuning! Seems like it took a while, but I'm glad to have the opportunity to help you guys out and have you spread the word if you like them.

waiting for Income Tax to order the Ford Vehicle Pro Racer Package :rock:

ModularMuscle

Authorized Vendor
Just saw this, sounds like a sweet offer. Curently my 1999 Cobra has 3 tunes that I dont like on my Xcal 3, do I need to return to stock inorder to send it to you?

Stupid question: When I ship it to you who/how do I prepaid to ship it back to me?

You can put it back to stock but don't have to. You can paypal me or personal check in the box. Shipping is about $8

ModularMuscle

Authorized Vendor
waiting for Income Tax to order the Ford Vehicle Pro Racer Package :rock:

I'll get you a good deal on that.

What am I doing with the livewire in the meantime? It's been sitting here and I either forgot or didn't know whether I ship it back as is or what. If I tune it I need to know what for.

svtleen

I just sent out my Xcal 3 to you this morning 3/2/09 and expected delivery date is 3/4/09 Wednesday. Shipping is a tad under $8 so the check ($8.00) I enclosed to you is just enough to cover shipping back. Can't wait to try my new FREE tunes. Much thanks.

I

Ichiduo

hey, did you ever get the tunes you sent me switched? i need them in .ll3 and you sent me .mtf. also i have stock maf, cause you asked me that.

ModularMuscle

Authorized Vendor
I just sent out my Xcal 3 to you this morning 3/2/09 and expected delivery date is 3/4/09 Wednesday. Shipping is a tad under $8 so the check ($8.00) I enclosed to you is just enough to cover shipping back. Can't wait to try my new FREE tunes. Much thanks.

Cool, I'll try to get it back in the mail by Saturday

ModularMuscle

Authorized Vendor
hey, did you ever get the tunes you sent me switched? i need them in .ll3 and you sent me .mtf. also i have stock maf, cause you asked me that.

No, I just got back from tuning in Orlando so I've been gone for the better part of the week. Left SCT stuff at home since I was tuning GM cars.

Red

I got a question. I haven't done that many mods to my mustang. A Airaid CAI. JBA headers and JBA mufflers. I have a SCT tunner. Is there a tune that you can do that is better then the stock tune?

Red

I read the past posts and you say you need the ECC number on the computer. I'm not sure where the computer is, though I think I have an idea. I think it's by my fuse box and it has a white sticker with TZZ2 on it.Is that it?

svtleen

Its a squarish metal box with a lot of wires going in to it. 3 letters and a number...you hit the jackpot.

svtleen

The tune is still rich, but the idle of my Cobra is very smooth. I play with the WOT/Air fuel and lean it out to 4.0 and the tune is less rich. I only see 10.0 on my PLX AF gauge when I hit WOT, instead of seeing it once I pass 4K rpm. Everything is A-okay. Your good name will be mention at meets. Thanks.:beer:

ModularMuscle

Authorized Vendor
I'd like to attempt to make it better. I tried to be conservative since I was not there in person. And not a lot of info out there on 01 cobras being boosted. Why 42# injectors instead of 39#?

I

Ichiduo

know it's been a while, but you ever get my pm with my serial number?