• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Friday night drag racing at barona 15 aug 2008

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
IM GONNA BE THERE!!!.....not sure if i can race tho....my car is broken. we have to see if the clutch is done....if not i'll beat her to death as long as someone has a trailer to drag it home

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
like i said...you run the benz, i'll run the pontiac. lol.....i think i might run the mustang...i need a trailer there just in case tho....i think its gonna break

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
No excuses here Emilio I put some good numbers down yesterday with 3/4 tank of gas. Getting cooler plug to run bigger shot is all... Going to try to have bottle warmer, bushing kit, and sway bar delete if things work out.... Heather is bringing her 6 banger out as well. I am going to bring my pop up tent and small bbq pit. Just going to do hot dogs and burgers. If anyone else wants to cook on it more than welcome. Just trying to make family event. Emilio I will run you bring the stang. STREET TIRES

W

wickedstangs

Looks like this is going to be a hugh Mustang Event just saw all the different forums of who is going even JBA is bring all there cars to race me:) 10 different sites bringing lots of cars.. Got to get there early...

W

wickedstangs

jbaad.jpg

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
i am still gonna have the M/T's too. gonna mount them back on the car when i get there. clutch will break while im up there tho. who cares. LETS HAVE FUN!