• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Friday night drag racing at barona 15 aug 2008

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Well I guess it will come down to driver then bro... I am not stupid lol so how do you like your gears? Did you go with 4:10's or steeper?

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
so, i talked to the wife, and if she dont pop before...i might bring her and her mom down depending on how i do at the Q. if i dont hit 8.8 or faster im gonna drive the car off a cliff. oh, and on a different note, i think when i get back from my next pump im gonna buy a 4cy notch for like 500 and put all my stuff into it. get rid of the sunroof and useful hatch for some chassis stiffening. plus im worried about the welding job on my upper control arms...i think its gonna break if i launch too hard....shady ass mech work by the guy i bought it from

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
mine too. there was a broken bearing that they reaplaced, but my sincros (sp?) are messed up apparantly. gonna need a rebuild soon.... or a t56

M

Mustangcwo

Car is making progress

Hi Everyone,

I've been in and out of the forum over the last year and it's finally time to bring the stang out of the garage. It will be out of the paint shop some time next week and I hope to see all of you in Barona.

Todd

Yes, I'll get me profile updated and some pics of the car before and after.

M

Mustangcwo

The car will be out of the paint shop next week and I hope to make the event an finally meet everyone.

W

wickedstangs

Man I am hearing more excuse than ever. I was coming out to have a good time and now this.
This is supposed to be a fun Wicked Stangs Event run what you brung
beejay wife is having a kid / radiator mess up:D
orange395w I pulled my motor out can't go
blackstallion need a colder plug not sure if I going to run
roushed2 can't I am in a different state :bs:
1WKDRSH my car is getting worked on
VP_96COBRA I have duty
GT400SC I just got surgery on my knee:pics:
Windveil Blues wish I could be there
maverick169v is having issues right now let that one go :D
Machman messed up is ride and driving a 2004 now no power adder
Gibs can't busy with chief stuff

ALL DON'T GET OFFENDED IF I CALL YOU OUT THIS IS DONE OUT OF FUN

For the rest that are going please post in the below link.
http://www.wickedstangs.com/community/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=153&day=2008-8-15&c=1

I will have a map and time we are meeting there..

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Your funny! My car will be out of the shop on Weds (I HOPE). Hey where are all your exscuses EMILIO. We all know come race day you will think of one or TWO!