• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Friday night drag racing at barona 15 aug 2008

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Well things changed again and I should be able to go......but I will not be out of work till 4 PM.....What time is everyone going up there? And where are you guys meeting at?

I am bringing the TBSS only.

Gib

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I am going to try to go up early. Going to go to command BBq and then run to speed shops to get both my NOS bottles filled as well as pick up new plugs. I am meeting a few guys from work, contractor w/ stang who just joined forum, and buddy with crapmaro. Going to bring pop up canopy still as wel as BBQ pit.

Gates open at 4pm
Tech 5 pm
racing 6 pm

I am going to try to make it out at 4 pm so I can try to find us a spot for RACERS and family rides to park and put up pop up and let ca cool down and area for kids to run around in if intrested meet me there or meet up with me

blackstallion06

Donator
I will you still gonna run o are you punking out too? If not its cool I will represent W.S san Diego chapter

blackstallion06

Donator
Its very smal there gibs I think I am going to try to park near the tech gate or bleachers we will see... I want to find room so we can at least get the cars racing together. I think I am going to go for top row or possibly on far end away from track but its near the gate to go into staging lanes. Its very small there so will be easy to find us.. Its no where near as big as qual come. They probaly have 30 parking spots and I would say about 1/4 of its dirt to just find a place if you want to park byu strip otherwise I think they would have poeple parking by the oval track 619 634 5007 I will be leaving my house between 3-3:30 to get there relax and coo some food. Youre allowed to BYOB I am going to bring pop up, bbq pit, and I think fire pit if I have room not sure about that thought cause it will be hot bringing home you know and stink up wifes car

blackstallion06

Donator
Damn guys knock the **** off alright.... Why is it that all the topics go to this crap. If you want to talk **** about each other go to the thread to bash each other. I am so sick of getting on Forum to talk about cars, tech, events, ect and it goes to **** talking each other... grow up!!!

This is the Event section. We need to stick to the topic. This is important since the event is tommorw. I like to see a good turn out and everyone have a good time and support each other

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
blackstallion06 said:
Damn guys knock the **** off alright.... Why is it that all the topics go to this crap. If you want to talk **** about each other go to the thread to bash each other. I am so sick of getting on Forum to talk about cars, tech, events, ect and it goes to **** talking each other... grow up!!!

This is the Event section. We need to stick to the topic. This is important since the event is tommorw. I like to see a good turn out and everyone have a good time and support each other

I apologize, Phil you are absolutely right. I have deleted the posts between me and Roushed that were off topic at each other.

Gib

W

wickedstangs

Alright Guys what is a good time to meet up? I was thinking we meet up at:

DENNY's
665 N Mollison Ave
El Cajon, CA 92021

And head out from there.

I got off from Work like 3 or 4 and with traffic going to El Cajon might meet up around 4:30 or 5:00 What do you guys think?

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I think I could be there by 5....... if n ot I will meet you there.

Gib