• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Friday night drag racing at barona 15 aug 2008

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Well i'm not running my car on friday. It won't be out of the shop until next week if i'm lucky.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I may not be able to attend....some BS from work I cant avoid or blow off. I may have to meet you guys there or something. I will let you know tomorrow.....

Gib

yosemiddysam

Donator
Hey Emillio I am running on street tires so i dont wanna hear any excuses from you. P.S. Bring some drag radials so I can see what mine will do lol.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Well I am not going to drive all the way to Barona to watch..... I would really like to find some drag radials though. I know I will not get any traction there as well so I will be basically spinning my butt off but it should be fun either way.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Also where are we all meeting up and what time? I want to cruise up there. We will be bringing the truck as well just in case someone breaks down we could dolly them back.

W

wickedstangs

I will come out, really was hoping to make this a fun event for all Wicked Stangs Members but, I guess **** happens....

yosemiddysam

Donator
Well I know some of my So Cal Brotheren will be coming too. I would like to see Wicked Stangs show up in force too though. Too many excuses.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I tried to have my car done, but you know it happens!!!!

yosemiddysam

Donator
Bee Jay you are more than welcomed to come out with us but you would probably have to ride with Angel because i have one of my friends coming with me.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
bull **** im not taking leave to go race. i only get 30 days a year. you try taking leave when your home is overseas. my family doesnt reside in the us so i cant tak 3-5 day trips