• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

******* get your nominations in *******

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, Its that time of year and election are approaching us quickly. With us growing at an alarming rate we need to get election done as soon as possible.

******* GET YOU NOMINATIONS IN *******
Remember only nominate yourself or others if you have the time and can help with the club.

Board Member Positions Open

Vice President -
The Vice-President shall take charge in the absence of the President and perform certain duties delegated to him by the President. He shall maintain all attendance records.

Secretary -
The Secretary shall keep the minutes and be responsible for all correspondence of the club. Collect a telephone and a club directory

Treasurer -
The Treasurer shall handle all club funds, send bills, distribute club membership cards and keep an accurate and up to date account of all receipts and expenditures. He will give a financial report at each meeting.

Public Relations -

Historian -
Shall collect and maintain all documents and photographs of club events and activities for the good of the club.

Event Coordinator -
Shall present an annual calendar of known or established events that are for the interest of the membership. The Events coordinator will entertain suggestions for club events or promotion of shows and present in the calendar as she or he deems. The Events Coordinator may appoint a committee to help organize an upcoming club event.

Please post if your interested. And we will take a vote on it.

Again Thanks to all

******* NOMINATIONS CLOSE ON AUG 10th, 2010 *******

Nominations So Far

VP
FightingSailor
MustangCWO

Secretary
Albert
IgottaV8
Lady Gaga

Treasurer
Step on mii
Lady Msytry

Public Relations
Danny
FightingSailor

Historian
IgottaV8
Burnie
Red

Event Coordinator
Danny
Step on mii
Mrs. ears
NorthernCountry

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Steve for VP
Danny for Event Coordinator/PR
I second Jokers nominations for treasurer and historian

And might as well put it out there....LOL

ALBERT for Secretary....... sorry Albert had to say it, maybe E will get you a skirt to go with the position...

Gib

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Gibs.....Thanks for the nomination, but I don't have the time to be effective as the duty requires.

My nominations are:

Todd (MustangCWO)for VP
Ethan (IgottaV8)for Secretary
Shawn (Red) for Historian
Steve (FightingSailor) for Public Relations

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Gibs.....Thanks for the nomination, but I don't have the time to be effective as the duty requires.

My nominations are:

Todd (MustangCWO)for VP

Thank You Danny, I accept your nomination and pledge (if elected ) to give %110...

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Thank you for the nominations Danny, I wll gladly give my all if elected.

M

Mustangcwo

I want to nominate Yolanda for treasurer and Step on mii for events coordinator. I know that there are many nominations, keep them coming. We'll let the individuals that are nominated either decline or accept nominations once the thread is closed in a couple of weeks.

Stang Strong...Stay WICKED!!!!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator

My nominations are:

Todd (MustangCWO)for VP

I second this board and add step on mil for events

My nominations are:

Todd (MustangCWO)for VP

These are good nominations. +1 on Yolanda for Treasurer and +1 on SteponMii for Event Coordinator

Mrs. ears

My nominations are:

Todd (MustangCWO)for VP

I second these nominations and I would like to nominate myself as event coordinator!!! +1 Steponmii for treasurer. She does a great job at handling the money coming her way!! :)

Maverick

My nominations are:

Todd (MustangCWO) for VP
John (NorthernCountry) for Secretary
Ethan (IGottaV8) or Matt (Vaporizyed) for Historian
Yolanda (StarAngel800) for Treasurer
Donna (Lady GaGa) for Event Coordinator

Status
Not open for further replies.