• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

******* get your nominations in *******

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I will nominate Mrs. Ears for Event Coordinator. She has stepped up and done a fine job getting our Wednesday nights meet together. The weekly meet has been a hit and gave us an opportunity to get together as a club to know each other better. There has been rough spot, but overall its been done great. She should be consider as a candidate for the position.

I am also please to see StarAngel will accept a nomination to a board position. So with that said, I would like to nominate her for Treasurer.

CC's

I like to nominate Fighting Sailor for VP, Danny for Public Relations and lady mystry for Event Coordinator.

JarHead

Todd (MustangCWO) for VP
Ethan (IgottaV8) for Secretary
Shawn (Red) for Historian
Steve (FightingSailor) for Public Relations
Yolanda (Lady Msytry) Treasurer
Donna (Lady Gaga2) Event Coordinator

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I like to nominate Fighting Sailor for VP, Danny for Public Relations and lady mystry for Event Coordinator.

Thank you for the nomination, but I must respectfully decline due to not being able to commit the time require to do this position justice. I appreciate the honor and the trust.

joker

im sorry if this comes out a little rough and by no means are my intenstions to start more drama. i think its BS that ladygaga is getting nominated for EC by so many ppl after helping out a lot in one big event when my wife has been working hand in hand with mrs.ears to set up our wed night meets and she set up everyones fave Hooters meet but now everyone is giving mrs.ears all teh credit for it. also step on mii has been working hand in hand with E to get the wickedstangs store up and running and doing all the shirts for the members in the club who ask for one, for which i think she should be treasur since she needs to keep track of the shirt money once the store opens up. again im sorry for those that may get upset with this.

p.s
E dont delete this lol

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Then nominate her! People are nominating who they want. Don't get pissy and butt hurt if someone doesnt get voted for a position. Thats like saying well so and so has been apart of this club for how ever many years and they should be on the board but if he/she is not voted then thats the way it goes. People's choice.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
im sorry if this comes out a little rough and by no means are my intenstions to start more drama. i think its BS that ladygaga is getting nominated for EC by so many ppl after helping out a lot in one big event when my wife has been working hand in hand with mrs.ears to set up our wed night meets and she set up everyones fave Hooters meet but now everyone is giving mrs.ears all teh credit for it. also step on mii has been working hand in hand with E to get the wickedstangs store up and running and doing all the shirts for the members in the club who ask for one, for which i think she should be treasur since she needs to keep track of the shirt money once the store opens up. again im sorry for those that may get upset with this.

p.s
E dont delete this lol

joker, we are taking all that into account. Right now it is just nominations. Once the voting begins it will determine the out come. Also remember, we are going to have sub committees for Event Coordinator because not one person can do it alone. Trust me the board members now are aware it. She is doing a stand up job.. And I for one commend her...

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
So I Step has been nominated... She has done a tremendous job.. Everyone please keep in mind once elections are done that everyone has a vote, it will turn out how it will.. Also concider, that every board member will choose a 3 person committee to assist them and/or stand in for them if needed. so those who have been actively helping the club will still be in a position to continue.

Mrs. ears

p.s
E dont delete this lol

Well, The thing is you do not realize that I have not been given much credit from a lot of people. I have not told people it was my idea nor will I ever. It was 100% her idea and it was a great idea. I have not once been given credit for the hooters set up that I know of. I just do my best to get there early in order to insure parking because I feel it is my duty considering Sub pretty much gave me the go ahead to do these things for him till the up coming election. If you are in anyway upset and feel that I have taken your credit I apologize but I have not. I do however do all the other wed. events. It started as us in the beginning and the she fot her job. She has a lot on her plate right now and she has told me this time and time again. So I have taken charge for the most part so no one has to worry about anything. If she would like to help out more by all means I am not going to deny that. Thanks for you input and voicing your opinion but I just wanted to put this out there. Thanks all!!

With that said I would like to say that I think Steph would make a great treasurer considering she deals with all the shirts and now will be dealing with the big store. I sure would like to see her land this position. Goodluck...

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
wow this car club is getting complicated.....too many positions....pretty soon you guys will need to pay dues and put lambo doors on....LOL\

Good luck to all in the elections. I think all of you are great candidates for the positions. I really want to see Albert as the Secretary though.....LOL

See you all in OCtober.

Mrs. ears

wow this car club is getting complicated.....too many positions....pretty soon you guys will need to pay dues and put lambo doors on....LOL\

Good luck to all in the elections. I think all of you are great candidates for the positions. I really want to see Albert as the Secretary though.....LOL

See you all in OCtober.

Amen brother!!! LMAO

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
******* get your nominations in *******

******* NOMINATIONS CLOSE ON AUG 10th, 2010 *******

M

Mustangcwo

Keep sending in your nominations. I enjoy the fact that many members are suggesting individuals and many are accepting these nominations. I am positive that many members could fill these positions and many of the races will be very close. But let's keep a few things in mind:

1) These are nominations and individuals will have to decide whether they will run for the position
2) Accepting the nomination means that you are willing to dedicate a large amount of time to the club (Just ask sdsubzero)
3) The club is going to vote on nominated members and they will not be choosen in any other manner
4) Be respectful to all the nominees. They are dedicating time to make WickedStangs a better club
5) Every member will have the opportunity to express their individual talents and explain why they are best qualified for the position

After the election, the board will be organized and then sub comittees will be formed. The board memebers will need assistance to make events, the race car, sponsorship and various other adventures a success. This club is not about me or anyone else, it's about the love of an American Icon that we enjoy sharing together.

Good luck to all those who have been nominated and I look forward to continued success as we all move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.