• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

******* get your nominations in *******

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All keep the nominations coming this is what we have going up for Board Members Positions..

Nominations So Far

VP
FightingSailor
MustangCWO

Secretary
Albert
IgottaV8
Lady Gaga

Treasurer
Step on mii
Lady Msytry

Public Relations
Danny
FightingSailor

Historian
IgottaV8
Burnie
Red

Event Coordinator
Danny
Step on mii
Mrs. ears
NorthernCountry

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I nominate CWO for President....... That way we know stuff is running right.....or Monica of course! LOL

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
All keep the nominations coming this is what we have going up for Board Members Positions..

Nominations So Far

VP
FightingSailor
MustangCWO

Secretary
Albert
IgottaV8
Lady Gaga

Treasurer
Step on mii
Lady Msytry

Public Relations
Danny
FightingSailor

Historian
IgottaV8
Burnie
Red

Event Coordinator
Danny
Step on mii
Mrs. ears
NorthernCountry

The list looks good, however, I believe Danny has declined the nomination for Event Coordinator. I second the nomination of Northern Country!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Hey can we take a real vote on wed have the old sec make up ballots or something instead of doing this online? Get the names of people nominated ect and once we are done we can count them

ladygaga2

Todd (MustangCWO)for VP
Ethan (IgottaV8)for Secretary
Shawn (Red) for Historian
Steve (FightingSailor) for Public Relations
Treasurer Lady Myztry
Event Coordinator Lady Gaga2

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
I second the Nomination for Lady GaGa2 as event coordinator.. The toys for tots show at MCRD was a big success for WS in large part due to her work behind the scenes.. She arranged our parking, and cleared us for day of show registration. Good job!

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
Hey can we take a real vote on wed have the old sec make up ballots or something instead of doing this online? Get the names of people nominated ect and once we are done we can count them
I agree that everyone should be able to vote, however alot of people cannot make to evening events due to working nights. Its also hard to get everyone in one place at the same time.
I like the idea of having it set up online where everyone gets one vote. Not sure how its done but have seen it before for Member of the Month.

northerncountry

you guys beat me to the nomination of Lady GaGa, and steve X2 on the great job with the set up of the toys for tots show

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member

I think voting online ould be better due to the fact of people being underway, on leave or some sort. just my opinion.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Todd (MustangCWO)for VP
Ethan (IgottaV8)for Secretary
Shawn (Red) for Historian
Steve (FightingSailor) for Public Relations
Treasurer Lady Msytry
Event Coordinator Lady Gaga2

This list looks very good. I think this is the way it's gonna end up.

Red

I second the Nomination for Lady GaGa2 as event coordinator.. The toys for tots show at MCRD was a big success for WS in large part due to her work behind the scenes.. She arranged our parking, and cleared us for day of show registration. Good job!

I third the nomination for Lady Gaga2 for Event Coordinator.

StarAngel

OK, After careful consideration in our participation in this great club. I would feel honored to serve in any capacity. I would love to help with making this club the best it can be!!!

ears

well,,, i gotta say..........

ill throw a vote in for the mrs. she sets up all the wed night events and others as i see here and there. and does a da*mn fine job at it. hell she takes off to events about 2-3 hours before they even start to attempt to save spots for others. and talks with managers of buisnesses to help the club be more welcome there. (generaly,,,,, fn chipotle....). and shes been doin it now for a little while. kinda figured actually id see more votes for her.. lol..

as far as the others go, wo a doubt cwo for vp/ pres..... lol
and for secretary i guess ill go w igottav8, even though i think gibs would probably look better in a skirt, and is more about the right hight... lol
for historian, ill go w burnie, for the love of god he takes pictures you couldnt pay for!!
pr,,, yea fighting sailer sounds great for the job, just dear od keep the public away from the new paint!! lol
treasurer, im gonna go w monica... lol god knows she does a good enough job handling eeeess money lol........ jk.... ill go with myztery

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA

Good idea, but I don't think its practical. The reason is its not practical because not everyone will be there Wednesday. If we only use paper ballots, that would exclude those that are not present or could not go to our meets. That would not be appropriate. Online is the only way that can be fair to all membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.