• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Griots Garage military app day

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
March 19th 8am
Tacoma Wa.

3333 S 38th Street
Tacoma, WA 98409
(253) 922-2400
Griots garage will be having a Military app day sale. This will include a cars/coffee event. You must get there early for the doughnuts though. Following the APP day sale they are having a detailing class for the Classic Cars of America club. I am sure we are all invited to attend and see there products at work.

Some members and possibly a few prospects will be meeting at 6:30 AM at Dennys on the corner of kitsap way and hwy 3. We will leave from there at no later than 7:15 Am to cruise to Tacoma. The next stop will be the parking lot next to burger king off of 38th street to clean up cars and wipe them down before pulling into lot at Griots garage.

2909S 38th street
Tacoma WA 98409

We have a few options after this event. We will take a vote on what we want to do after Griots while cleaning up cars or while at the event. We have a couple of options.

Those of you who would lke to take a nice cruise to see some great scenry. We would leave Griots garage and head south down the 5 to the 101 north. We take the 101 to Shelton
and get off on olympic hwy and take it to Jerrys drive in diner. Then from the Diner we would all head home. I know some of you are in the Tacoma area and some are coming from Whibey island area, and some would be heading back to Bremerton area. Those of you heading back down to Bremerton area your in luck after the Drive inn lunch we will take the 3 for a scenic ride back to bremerton area. Whibey island travelers you have a very scenic drive back to ferry from here as well

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I am not gonna be able to make this. I have to pull he transmission out of devin's car tonight and take it to Spanaway tomorrow to get it fixed or replaced. I was looking forward to this event.

txmach302

so it is at 8am???? just need to make sure cuz i got a few stangs/ viper coming along with me, we are meeting here at 7am and heading out to there, going to meet in olympia and head that way

ASh

blackstallion06

Donator
I just looked at website. It doesnt say anything about the time for the sale for mil app day but
for the class it does say 10AM. They started at 8 am last time so I thought it would be same time.
What time do you want to meet up at burger king lot so we can wipe cars down ect? That way we can all roll in together.
If we get up that at 8am we can always find a place up there to grab some coffee or soemthing before we go into parking lot.

txmach302

i believe i know where you talking bout but we are heading up there to be there at 8am so it will all work out i got about three stangs and a viper going to be with me

ASh

blackstallion06

Donator
Soji I came up to your office the other day but you where gone. Send me a text and see if you can stop in the morning to give me some business
cards for WS. we will meet up at Dennys about 6:45-7 Should give you time to still get to duty. Did you ever get a yellow banner cut. If so I need it
too for txmach

txmach302

thanks again for the banner, means alot. i'm getting a new front windshield around the first so i'm putting it on then that way we don't have to do another one, thanks so much

ASh

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Nice video! I'm glad I made it over to griots after my litle mission.