• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Griots Garage military app day

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Good seing you again Albert. Russ and Ash nice seeing you guys again as well. We def have to get a cruise going or something.
I know Alberts chapter of Whidbey island is having there meeting wed night the 23rd. check for the details would be nice to see you guys out there as well

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
all them pics at knots pic 253 I can see some wickedstangs cars in lol yeap its the Red one that stands out lol@ red

Russ Wilcoxson

Thought that was you! What happened?

I was at a Kenworth retirees luncheon. I was talking and eating and not chewing my food properly. I choked on a piece of sausage and could not breath. Nobody noticed me turning blue. I got up and staggred around. A friend said "you don't look well, are you alright?" He thought I was choking and told me to go in the restroom and gag my self. I did. It worked. I thanked him and asked if he waited for me to return? He said "No, I thought about waiting but I was was on my way to get dessert. LOL

Renegade

I was at a Kenworth retirees luncheon. I was talking and eating and not chewing my food properly. I choked on a piece of sausage and could not breath. Nobody noticed me turning blue. I got up and staggred around. A friend said "you don't look well, are you alright?" He thought I was choking and told me to go in the restroom and gag my self. I did. It worked. I thanked him and asked if he waited for me to return? He said "No, I thought about waiting but I was was on my way to get dessert. LOL
damn thats crazy, glad your ok