• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Griots Garage military app day

txmach302

i wasn't planning on going, lol

i might go though what time does it start??? that way i know for sure

ASh

txmach302

OH THEM GUYS, lol alright i'll talk to the wife, thats kinda been the day that i get "me time" but prob can't stay for long if i do come

anyone else going????

ASh

txmach302

i'll prob be going, but i'm not going to promise on this one, so if i don't come don't hold it against me

ASh

txmach302

i'm getting a bike up once i get down to texas, goin for a yellow and black bike so prob a gsxr 600 or 750

ASh

Russ Wilcoxson

I visited a used bike shop on 6th Ave today by the Baxters Auto supply we were at. WOW! Great prices on some wild rides. Redline motorcycles.

I'm looking right now for a Bike. I got the itch again. I really miss my bike. More than anything else!! I think not having it made me more into it than before. never really know what you got till it's gone.++

Well it is 0933 i'm at Griots it is raining so im sure ill be the only one from the group here as of 1000, buty car syays outside so it was gonna get wet anyway. Figured id come see whats going later on. Got nothing better to do till later on anyways. Evals to review awards to write etc........